Daniel Radcliffe

lilwonder2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Daniel is fucking hot...

I would do him anyday....

Does anyone who has actually been to the show know whether he is definately Cut or not? I find it sooo much hotter!

Let me know... I am wankin over him now.... :p

hdsolutions

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Daniel is fucking hot...

I would do him anyday....

Does anyone who has actually been to the show know whether he is definately Cut or not? I find it sooo much hotter!

Let me know... I am wankin over him now.... :p

Yes, he's so fuckin hot! No doubt with him though he's a smaller guy but to the deepest stuff it's huge than what people expected....

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
99% of the pics available of Daniel Radcliffe (including the nude pics) are of him underage. Do not post them on here.

Last edited:

big_guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Apparently the next Harry Potter film will show Daniel Radcliffe (a.k.a Harry Potter) nude in at least two scenes.

Here is a link to my source:

Cele|bitchy Blog Archive Daniel Radcliffe to sort-of appear naked in next Harry Potter film

I'm all for male nudity in... well... anything really, but am I the only one who thinks that nudity in the Harry Potter films is just wrong. The way I see it the producers are just exploiting Dan's inner exhibitionist in order to bring in more viewers.

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the fans are gowing up, must keep interest. probably guarentees that many 14-28 year old girls will be lining up to see it, and then there's the guys too.

Probably will only be slightly gratuitious in nature, like the top of a butt crack or something. It can't be too much for the young kids.

I can't believe I'm even commenting on this... :biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
See, whereas, I think it will have the opposite effect.

It'll bump up the rating and limit the younger audiences from seeing it.

I doubt parents want to see a naked Daniel Rumpus.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think i know what scene he'll have to bare all in, and it's not that big of a deal.

he'll probably be naked, but it's not like you'll see anything. it'll probably be a bunch of waist-up shots or far-away side-views or something.

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
I agree the Potter fans have grown up now along with the film. It's part of keeping the interest, him being nude. The first 2 films were more child oriented but from 3 on it's been darker. Definitely some dark parts in all of them, though. It's been made to entertain both adults and children. Clever.

Radcliffe is appearing nude in a broadway play or something, as well. I think he's an exhibitionist. :cool:

aquadude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
actually if they are being accurate to the 7th book then there are two scenes where harry is naked, well one where he is going into water in his underwear and then another where he is fully naked. And seeing as these books (and the films as well) progress over the series in terms of the maturity of their content I don't find it wrong nor an exploitation whatsoever.

Apparently the next Harry Potter film will show Daniel Radcliffe (a.k.a Harry Potter) nude in at least two scenes.

Here is a link to my source:

Cele|bitchy Blog Archive Daniel Radcliffe to sort-of appear naked in next Harry Potter film

I'm all for male nudity in... well... anything really, but am I the only one who thinks that nudity in the Harry Potter films is just wrong. The way I see it the producers are just exploiting Dan's inner exhibitionist in order to bring in more viewers.