Daniel Tosh.

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
he looks better in clothes, i remember being totally hot for him then i saw him w/ his shirt off and i was like..ehhh. loose, no muscle tone. his ass looks like it'll be a good fuck though.

powerplaya

Experimental Member
Media
If you freeze frame his 'nude scenes' you can clearly see he's wearing flesh tone underwear. I like the show sometimes, but he can be really annoying. Same with the Jack ass guys, after awhile it's just not funny to me anymore...

MizzSummers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friend slept with him a couple years ago. He was doing a comedy tour in Canada and she met him at an after-party. She said he was pretty big and girthy around 9, cut and was an ass man. I hope to god she wasn't exagerating! LOL

D_John Quicky Adams

Account Disabled
Media
My friend slept with him a couple years ago. He was doing a comedy tour in Canada and she met him at an after-party. She said he was pretty big and girthy around 9, cut and was an ass man. I hope to god she wasn't exagerating! LOL

I really hope this is true haha! He does have a nice ass though. There is a pic of him mooning somebody

D

deleted213967

He is hot in a dorky way. Great smile and dimples. He does look better in his hallmark cardigans than he does nude or faux-nude. His self-deprecating humor can redeem any physical flaw he might have.

So where's the ass picture?

justint19

Legendary Member
Media
here's his juicy ass! :spank:
attachment.php

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love how people act like Tops are the tough ones, hello, that's the fun position, the bottoms are the ones who have to endure a big penis up their ass canal, they're the real men.

Thats exactly right. I always thought the one on the 'bottom' was the one in control. I'm not a fucker or a fuckee but I am a good old fashion cocksucker. And believe me, when I'm sucking your cock... I'm the TOP and I'm in control!