Dark cock

bouzib

Expert Member
Joined
May 18, 2008
Posts
879
Media
0
Likes
137
Points
113
I find that guys with dark cocks attractive in some way. The other day, I saw a guy in the locker room, the caucasian type with a dark cock. It looks as if it didn't belong to him. Any members have pics?
 
I know what you mean, and yes...I think its very hot for some reason. I knew a guy half greek/half italian who had a cock like you say....he was olived skined but his cock was about as dark as you can get...very very dark latino looking.
 
  • Like
Reactions: teninchman
Yeah, alot of Greek/ Italian guys have those dark cocks and nipples. That's totally sexy to me too.

I really like it when they have a pink head with dark shaft and they're Italian or Greek or something along those lines.
 
wow Dazza...that is a beauty you have there...and your wife is right..that does look like a black mans cock! can I ask you what your ethnic background is?
 
I know what you mean, and yes...I think its very hot for some reason. I knew a guy half greek/half italian who had a cock like you say....he was olived skined but his cock was about as dark as you can get...very very dark latino looking.

Check mine out............I am "mixed" though. My bf loves me tanned really dark!! You know....tan lines and dark meat :eek::drunk::smoker:and a little 420.
 
I'm a reasonably dark-skinned Italian American, but my cock is truly dark brown. Despite its average size, my wife is fixated on it because she loves its dark hue. She especially loves to see DARK black cocks and balls. I guess its just her fetish. Works for me though, because I'm the lucky beneficiary of it. She's truly as into skin tone as she is into size. Given the choice between an average dark cock and a very large light colored one, she'd take the dark one. Hurray for me!
 
i'm not white but light skinned and my cock is dark with a red-ish, pink-ish head kinda purple head
 

Attachments