Darrell Jones

Anyone who pays Darrell $25 for a 36 SECOND video of "Wet, tight, white undies in the showerGetting handy My sexiest video yet according to my VIP’s. Don’t miss this one!!!" is..I'll say it...a fool. I was maybe going to say such dumbness should result in hunger, homelessness or something like that but decided that was way too harsh.

At feedingamerica.org , $25 is 25 meals for a human being in the US. Which $25 spent do you think Jesus (and I) would be more impressed with?
 
  • Like
Reactions: NetNeutrality
Anyone who pays Darrell $25 for a 36 SECOND video of "Wet, tight, white undies in the showerGetting handy My sexiest video yet according to my VIP’s. Don’t miss this one!!!" is..I'll say it...a fool. I was maybe going to say such dumbness should result in hunger, homelessness or something like that but decided that was way too harsh.

At feedingamerica.org , $25 is 25 meals for a human being in the US. Which $25 spent do you think Jesus (and I) would be more impressed with?

People can donate to charity AND spend their mad money on OF hotties. It's not an either/or situation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: doc_jmart
Anyone who pays Darrell $25 for a 36 SECOND video of "Wet, tight, white undies in the showerGetting handy My sexiest video yet according to my VIP’s. Don’t miss this one!!!" is..I'll say it...a fool. I was maybe going to say such dumbness should result in hunger, homelessness or something like that but decided that was way too harsh.

At feedingamerica.org , $25 is 25 meals for a human being in the US. Which $25 spent do you think Jesus (and I) would be more impressed with?

they’re not fools if they think they’re getting their money’s worth. Stop being so salty just cause 25 dollars is so damn expensive for you. Clearly, anyone who’d keep paying for his content have loads of money to spare. It’s their money, they can spend it on whatever they want.

for the record i don’t think his content is worth those prices either, but I don’t go around various forums calling people names just cause they’re spending their OWN money on stuff they want to see. And let’s face it, the fact that you even posted a comment on this thread means you’re interested in his content too. Instead of calling these people names, shouldn’t you just thank them for sharing? Otherwise you wouldn’t even know it’s not worth spending your hard earned 25 dollars on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yes.No.Whatever
We didn’t say his video is worth $25. We said getting VIP $75 for all his PPV content and future ones is worth. And I already received more than $75 worth of PPV content for free cuz I’m VIP

don’t go twisting our words around. That’s why I hate talking or giving opinions on this forums. They will always take your words out of context to fit their own false narrative
 
We didn’t say his video is worth $25. We said getting VIP $75 for all his PPV content and future ones is worth. And I already received more than $75 worth of PPV content for free cuz I’m VIP

don’t go twisting our words around. That’s why I hate talking or giving opinions on this forums. They will always take your words out of context to fit their own false narrative

So you pay $75 a month for access to everything he has ever posted, including all of his PPV content from the very beginning?
 
they’re not fools if they think they’re getting their money’s worth. Stop being so salty just cause 25 dollars is so damn expensive for you. Clearly, anyone who’d keep paying for his content have loads of money to spare. It’s their money, they can spend it on whatever they want.

for the record i don’t think his content is worth those prices either, but I don’t go around various forums calling people names just cause they’re spending their OWN money on stuff they want to see. And let’s face it, the fact that you even posted a comment on this thread means you’re interested in his content too. Instead of calling these people names, shouldn’t you just thank them for sharing? Otherwise you wouldn’t even know it’s not worth spending your hard earned 25 dollars on.

You shouldn't definitely keep loading up your credit card by sending money to Darrell to see his Instagram level photos and several second videos. Haha.
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted9883481