Darrell Jones

Dang, sorry you went through that , I'm at the point I don't trust any of them anymore. That's why I stopped
Same here. I typically try to avoid more famous creators now because they do the bare minimum and try to scam the most money out of you. And OF is wishy washy when it comes to refunds, even when the caption is a complete lie.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CasualViewer
Usually I come to LPSG only to gather some content for my daily jerk off, but I had to ask some questions about Darrell's lifestyle.

WTH is up with him and Celine? That is a top luxury brand. Not the top in LVMH's "platter", but not an average middle class brand, that some working class person or some d-list celebrity/influencer can afford that easily.

I mean, no hate. I love him and his content. But it amazes me that he actually consumes that amount of luxury goods being just an OF content creator.
 
Usually I come to LPSG only to gather some content for my daily jerk off, but I had to ask some questions about Darrell's lifestyle.

WTH is up with him and Celine? That is a top luxury brand. Not the top in LVMH's "platter", but not an average middle class brand, that some working class person or some d-list celebrity/influencer can afford that easily.

I mean, no hate. I love him and his content. But it amazes me that he actually consumes that amount of luxury goods being just an OF content creator.
Someone is gifting him these items