• We are rebuilding our search index, so results may be missing or incomplete for a short period.

    You can close this by clicking the 'X' at the top corner of this notice.

Darrell Jones

Anthony spoke so brash about “gay baiters” and now he’s doing content with one oooooof

I guess Anthony and his boyfriend needs cheese for their eggs. Not to mention the decor for their Victorian house can get expensive. Speaking of which, I’ve never heard of these two but apparently they occupy a pocket of the internet where they’re quite popular with followers. I made the mistake of visiting their TikTok and omg. The cringe is next level. Certainly doesn’t give the same vibes from the photos I posted. 😣
 
I guess Anthony and his boyfriend needs cheese for their eggs. Not to mention the decor for their Victorian house can get expensive. Speaking of which, I’ve never heard of these two but apparently they occupy a pocket of the internet where they’re quite popular with followers. I made the mistake of visiting their TikTok and omg. The cringe is next level. Certainly doesn’t give the same vibes from the photos I posted. 😣
Can’t stand them at all
 
Well, I saw that. But that don't tell me who is Nathan and who is Atan, annd the surname. Just a name without a surname is difficult to search xD But I got there. Thanks anyway.

Understood. The beard guy pictured with Darrell goes by the name Anthony Cushion who is married to a beta guy named Tony Todea.

Edit: I’ve asked the mod to remove any of my post featuring Anthony’s content. It appears none of his images are posted anywhere else on this forum which means he is filing takedown request. I don’t want any points.
 
Anthony spoke so brash about “gay baiters” and now he’s doing content with one oooooof
Yeah. Nick and Ant are full of shit. They go on and on about "gay baiters" on their YouTube, but then admit they don't show anything on their OF despite constantly spamming PPVs with misleading captions suggesting they are having sex.
 
I've seen several of those. What is the scam exactly, except that the people you're supposed to be texting have nothing to do with that?
That’s it, the people responding to the texts are obviously some poor shmuck chained to a call center desk in China or India, lol. The fact that people genuinely believe they’re actually texting with celebrities or online personalities is crazy to me. At one point A list Hollywood actors were doing it. Like how gullible do you have to be to believe they have nothing better to do than stay on the their phones all day and reply to texts from crazy fans? 😂
 
Did a lot of stuff just get deleted from this thread in the past few weeks? I seem to remember the most liked page had a bunch of pics and vids when I first discovered him about a month ago 😥

Yes, and some of us have the warning points as scars to show for it. Don’t post his content here. He monitors the thread and gets pissy when we call out his questionable behavior. : unamused:
 
He says he got intimate with Tony this time. And his keywords are very specific. Any chance anyone's falling for it?
As someone who bought it, I feel ridiculous that I fell for it. Commenting to hopefully save others