Darrell Jones

No it’s free but he charges for stuff that could be on Instagram. Really not worth it. He and his trolls also follow this site pretty heavy. They keep creating new members just to cause problems.
 
i wanna suck his cock..eat out his ass ...kiss his chest and stomach...suck his toes
Well alrighty then....
ACA3796-A-AB31-4712-83-DB-2-B4-C46-C43-C4-B.gif
 
I love how this threat flips from complete rage to utter admiration

Well,
he is very hot but his absurd charging price for the kind of content he sells is not very nice
its only natural for people to get all kinds of feelings
 
So he just posted a video of him in the shower for $50 and claims it’s his most ‘daring’ videos yet. I’d be interested to hear from anyone who’s bought it.
Got burned twice and would never pay that much for anyone’s video. If his latest 50 vid is another rip off tease then I’m unfollowing. He’s preying on his subscribers at this point.
 
  • Like
Reactions: faruqq and 3403861
I haven’t bought it and won’t. I am sure he is not showing anything that you can’t see for free.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NetNeutrality
So he just posted a video of him in the shower for $50 and claims it’s his most ‘daring’ videos yet. I’d be interested to hear from anyone who’s bought it.
Got burned twice and would never pay that much for anyone’s video. If his latest 50 vid is another rip off tease then I’m unfollowing. He’s preying on his subscribers at this point.
Yes, I won’t buy any more of his bait n switch crap either. Since he opened that onlyfans page he’s bought a new

- $1,000 iPhone
- $2,500 Mac Book
- New apartment

Yet he has no discernible job of any kind. He’s made well over 5 figures from his grifting scam.
If I’m wrong about him I’ll be the first to admit it.
 
Only people buying his pics are the truly desperate. I don’t even bother liking any of his Instagram post anymore ... all boring, same exact photo over and over ... and yet he calls himself a king. King of what? The lame photo.
 
Yes, I won’t buy any more of his bait n switch crap either. Since he opened that onlyfans page he’s bought a new

- $1,000 iPhone
- $2,500 Mac Book
- New apartment

Yet he has no discernible job of any kind. He’s made well over 5 figures from his grifting scam.
If I’m wrong about him I’ll be the first to admit it.
Honestly, I have no problem with guys making tons of money on their OF sites. I follow a small handful and they are all very earnest about giving people quality posts for their $$. If they make make a ton of money that way then good for them.
What I like about this site is that people share or review pay content to see if it’s worth it. The sniping at each other I can do without. (Not directed at you Taco). I’ll keep checking in to see if he’s decided not to scam people. Until then I appreciate anyone’s personal experience with his content. Cheers everyone, be safe and happy.
 
Yes, I won’t buy any more of his bait n switch crap either. Since he opened that onlyfans page he’s bought a new

- $1,000 iPhone
- $2,500 Mac Book
- New apartment

Yet he has no discernible job of any kind. He’s made well over 5 figures from his grifting scam.
If I’m wrong about him I’ll be the first to admit it.
Isn't he a model or not really?
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueballsss