BabyBear2020
Expert Member
- Joined
- Oct 18, 2020
- Posts
- 56
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 131
- Points
- 33
- Location
- New York (United States)
- Sexuality
- Unsure
- Gender
- Male
me too, i need to see the videos OF with briefs yellow, pink and greenAnother video on his OF I hope we aint gonna miss. He has 2 vids I haven't seen
I have seen them except for his 2 most recent OF posts.me too, i need to see the videos OF with briefs yellow, pink and green
Thank you for sharingHe posted these recently like 11 hours ago. He looks really good!
They’re free pics on his onlyfans btw. He doesn’t have a sub monthly priceThank you for sharing
Yes please, anyone has the videos? He release 3 new ones this week.. Thank you in advance.Anyone bought the videos?
That's good to know. I'm glad that I didn't jump to tip him for his content since he's not gonna show his cock.He made it clear that he aint gonna show his cock anyway. So yeah. Im stupid.
I'm not a fan of the blond look but look at those meaty legs...![]()
If it only took a thousand everyone would suck him off lolI agree. His look is okay, but he is very sexy. Love his muscular body and those hairy thighs and legs. And if his cock is cut, he's super hot, would love to pay him a thousand to suck him off.
His only fans is free subI busted looking at this picture of his. Granted I love dudes with this kind of hairy thighs and legs. Fantasizing about his perhaps big cut cock and sexy bush.![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.