Darrell Jones

Bruh stfu if people had a video they likely would post it, so likely no one has a video that hasn't been shared. Plus they don't have to share anything becuase your desperate to bust a nut to something diffrent
Plus, pics and vidoes are posted all the time on this thread, they just keep getting removed, I assume upon request by his GF or his people. so catch them when you can, but no need to delete the thread lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mobostevens95
Plus, pics and vidoes are posted all the time on this thread, they just keep getting removed, I assume upon request by his GF or his people. so catch them when you can, but no need to delete the thread lol
not to be picky bc i agree with what you're saying, but it's darrell himself who requests for the posts to be deleted. he's essentially admitted to the fact that he keeps an eye on this thread in that brief rant he gave in his OF comments that is now deleted. i only say that because there are a lot of people here who are still reluctant to hold darrell accountable for anything and place all the blame on his GF or whoever.

To be clear, he runs his OF. he's the one that sets his ridiculously high prices, he's the one who writes misleading or just flat out false ads for his pricey videos, and he's the one who closely monitors this thread and has anything that belongs to him deleted (which i suppose he has the right to, but that isn't the point).
 
Thank you! I love that he keeps his bush most of the time. I just like natural hair in all the right places. Never a fan of clean shaven. His gf is so lucky. It's so hot thinking about his cut cock go in and out of her pussy or mouth.
 
Darrell's promised like 5 times to redo a custom video request (no nudity) that was due 3 months ago and he still hasn't done it yet. I don't want to mean or anything but seriously....if you can't do it you know you can just tell me right?

I've been extremely patient and understanding throughout the whole process but he keeps giving random excuses. Each time he makes a new excuse/promise I believed him because everytime the message was so sincere

I understand he's busy etc. etc. but don't promise something 5 times if you won't make it then smh
 
Darrell's promised like 5 times to redo a custom video request (no nudity) that was due 3 months ago and he still hasn't done it yet. I don't want to mean or anything but seriously....if you can't do it you know you can just tell me right?

I've been extremely patient and understanding throughout the whole process but he keeps giving random excuses. I understand he's busy etc. etc. but don't promise something 5 times if you won't make it then smh
Am I the only one who really wants to know what the request is now? lol
 
Darrell's promised like 5 times to redo a custom video request (no nudity) that was due 3 months ago and he still hasn't done it yet. I don't want to mean or anything but seriously....if you can't do it you know you can just tell me right?

I've been extremely patient and understanding throughout the whole process but he keeps giving random excuses. Each time he makes a new excuse/promise I believed him because everytime the message was so sincere

I understand he's busy etc. etc. but don't promise something 5 times if you won't make it then smh
No surprise there. Sorry to hear about that. Hope you didn't pay him in advance. Darrell is smart and knows how to play nice guy, but he can be purposefully misleading if it suits him as we've seen. I'd say avoid him. There are people on OF who can deliver much more with a smaller price tag.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fire_Within
He dropped this dm today? Anyone buy it yet. I wanna know if his face is in it. I refuse to send him a tip just to ask a question.

Open if you’re HORNY and want to see me JERK my morning wood Felt so good I was twitching and lost control Muscles bigger than ever too

2:54 pm $40 not paid yet
 
I'm saving money for the $100+ eight minute cum video with face which Darrell says is dropping this Friday even though it is struggling to get to his 2,500 requested likes. 65K+ followers and he can't get to the likes due to the outrageous prices in my opinion. 62.5K+ fans saying no to having their wallets ravaged :)