david Caputo

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen hundreds of pics but never any videos. There's plenty of doubt about the authenticity of his nude pics, which always seem too good to be true....and you know what they say about things that seem to be too good to be true.

likemHUNG12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah,he use to be a fantasy of mine,but in another forum.Muscleservice.com website most of the members think his photos are photoshoped,morphed.I want to believe he is for real.The muscles are real though.Dont think I have EVER seen him in a video.Pics have been around for a lot of years.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The problem with all photos, and it's reflected everywhere on this site, is that they've become so debased by technology that they nobody believes that they prove anything anymore. The guy with the biggest genuine cock in the world could post his pics here and nobody would believe him. It's always been said that extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, and unfortunately photos don't provide that anymore.

I used to have a rule of thumb, that if a guy posted just one photo then I wouldn't believe it, but if he posted several, dozens or hundreds then there was a fair chance it was genuine. Even that standard isn't enough now. Videos are better evidence, but I wonder how long it'll be before video altering software becomes widely available and the same happens there.

Last edited:

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
always wanted it to be true but that pic is getting to be about eight/ten years old, if you can't up date your picture in that amount of time something is fishy.

dccane

Expert Member
Media
Maybe he got fat or just lost interest in showing his dick online. The pictures could be fake, but they're still pretty hot. I've never heard of this guy before.

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is this an older David Caputo with an un-shopped dick? If so, he's still hot . . .
tumblr_ns3oq9fnOH1s0nebco1_500.jpg

hxoicjv

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm posting this again, as it got no response last time . . . So, is this an older David Caputo with an un-shopped dick??? If so, he's still hot . . .
tumblr_nbn6qzsn8M1qfxoc0o1_500.jpg
That's not an older "David". ("David" has an istudio page under the name of "Rick" iStudio - Rick - Photographer - United States (not sure if that's him or if he's just another model for "Rick")). David as of 2016 looks like this (apparently he has a Havanese bichon dog named "Watson" now): famille-bichon-havanais-watson(1).jpg

The guy in the picture on the other hand came from a Bigcocksociety.com video (defunct site so unfortunately the video is gone forever probably) and is named "Sergio Garcia". Has an 8x5 cock according to the blog post:

Big spanish cock

Anyway, Sergio Garcia apparently has a bunch of tumblr pictures, but they all seems to have been deleted.

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's not an older "David". ("David" has an istudio page under the name of "Rick" iStudio - Rick - Photographer - United States (not sure if that's him or if he's just another model for "Rick")). David as of 2016 looks like this (apparently he has a Havanese bichon dog named "Watson" now): View attachment 82957901

The guy in the picture on the other hand came from a Bigcocksociety.com video (defunct site so unfortunately the video is gone forever probably) and is named "Sergio Garcia". Has an 8x5 cock according to the blog post:

Big spanish cock

Anyway, Sergio Garcia apparently has a bunch of tumblr pictures, but they all seems to have been deleted.
Thanks for this. Much appreciated.

Reactions: hxoicjv

Anurag_9261

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
NUdes
That's not an older "David". ("David" has an istudio page under the name of "Rick" iStudio - Rick - Photographer - United States (not sure if that's him or if he's just another model for "Rick")). David as of 2016 looks like this (apparently he has a Havanese bichon dog named "Watson" now): View attachment 82957901

Big spanish cock