David Gandy

oralslut464

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
David was born in Billericay Essex England on the 19th February 1980 to English parents and entrepreneurs who run a freight company and have been property developers for over 10yrs. Growing up David was bullied at school for not being very fashionable and having a slight speech Impediment. After David graduated from the University Of Gloucestershire in 2001, his mates secretly entered him into a male model competition on Richard and Judy’s This Morning show. And despite the self-confessed “petrol-head” getting his dream summer job at car mag Auto Express, David won and landed a contract with top agency Select Model Management. His first five years as a model were not entirely successful. There were endless castings for catwalk shows, and rejections, before his career took off. David really hit the big-time when Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana selected him to front their campaign for the new fragrance Light Blue Pour Homme

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to work in a pub that he used to come to with his parents. Tall and very good looking in the flesh. Had some attractive girlfriends I seem to remember

Reactions: HorseHung40's

gilisfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay, I was in Banana Republic today and noticed one of their models. He has dark hair, a ghost of a mustache (5:00 mustache even! LOL), a bright white smile. He kind of reminds me of Jake Gyllenhal. He's wearing a blue & white plaid shirt and snug, white slacks. You can tell he has a nice bulge. Does anyone know who this model is, if there are other pictures of him, and if any of those pictures are shirtless and/or naked? Thanks.

mrv

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, I was in Banana Republic today and noticed one of their models. He has dark hair, a ghost of a mustache (5:00 mustache even! LOL), a bright white smile. He kind of reminds me of Jake Gyllenhal. He's wearing a blue & white plaid shirt and snug, white slacks. You can tell he has a nice bulge. Does anyone know who this model is, if there are other pictures of him, and if any of those pictures are shirtless and/or naked? Thanks.

search at MODELS.com - top model rankings, modeling, fashion and creative industry news