He's hung!!I mean smaller or average? What do we think?
Extremely small.I mean smaller or average? What do we think?
I DMed him and asked! He said he would neverIf anybody has info on the D. Please let me know.
Let us know!I DMed him and asked! He said he would never
I'm curious also. I've seen no proof of anythingHow would u know
You sound like a douchebagDoes this guy come from a lower middle class family? His IG stories are really “basic” and he acts like he’s best buddy with Equinox like a teen who hasn’t figured out how capitalism works and thinks those corporations are there to let them be their best version of themselves. It’s laughable.
Then he teases those trips that only turn out to be destinations in third tier cities / third world countries, but he fluffs it up like some luxury vacations.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.