David lurs

CtQ83qjXgAA2d2q.jpg
 
I don't understand why this kind of thing is still such a big deal. It seems like more and more, models can do porn or whatever, and still work comfortably as models or actors and its like...pfft, whatever, who cares.

But who am I kidding? Some people and some situations can pull it off, but not everyone can, and even some people who can are afraid that they can't. Still so much stigma and weird reactions out there about dumb shit.

One day, maybe?
 
In fact He knows that Andrei did that so I dont know why he keeps working with him, Andrei must have something really dirty from him to make David stay with him for such a long time.
He even sent me nude photos of his another model in 2014.the model's name is Roman Dawidoff and those nude arent circulating in the internet then
 
He even sent me nude photos of his another model in 2014.the model's name is Roman Dawidoff and those nude arent circulating in the internet then
Davis is the only model who keeps working with him for a long time and Kirill started working with him again