David Mazouz

Youtuber Tanner Fox is also there. His last two videos give a bit more context.
Thanks I'll check it out. I wonder how these guys met. Other than them all being Republicans it would seem the only thing they have in common is that they are young twinks. Only Dylan is openly gay. I'm sure the Billionaire son who took them on the Helicopter ride is gay too.
 
David just did a podcast with gay sugar baby Dylan Geick
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
Apparently david's nudes have leaked somewhere.

tenor.gif
 
Just to let you know he just turned 18 last February so, take precautions in case something did leak
978D8459-F47D-45E8-9BF2-D2EE16BF8B1B.jpeg
 
Well at least the old sugar daddies were liberal Democrats these new guys are right wing Trump loving Republicans.
That's what really pisses me off. These guys wouldn't have the freedom to chase twinks so openly(although none are out of the closet) if it wasn't for the sacrifices of progressive gays who got them the freedom they so easily dismiss. Hey assholes! Just because you were born on Home Plate doesn't mean you've hit a Home Run.

John Catsimatidis Jr actually had the nerve to quote “I grew up believing that anything is possible." I'm like bitch you grew up the son of a billionaire. Of course you believe anything is possible.

Btw Dylan Geick said that David should have taken him to prom instead of the girl he took and David agreed. I assume they were joking but as my friend often says. "The truth is said in a joking way"
 

Attachments