Davy muscle

Ignore his opinions and post hot pics like the rest of us. I don’t agree with the opinions of half the guys out there.
But that's like me telling you ignore the opinions in this thread and watch the videos and pics. Would you stop commenting?

I like seeing his body and I'm not afraid to admit that, but I'm not going to excuse his bad attitude in return. I'm not in it for the gossip. If it's not true about him I'm not going to say it.

You like his attitude. I don't. You defend him. I won't. Someone asked when Davy's ever said anything against gay people. I saw a post as recently as yesterday on his IG. I'm going to keep disliking his attitude and letting it be known.
 
But that's like me telling you ignore the opinions in this thread and watch the videos and pics. Would you stop commenting?

I like seeing his body and I'm not afraid to admit that, but I'm not going to excuse his bad attitude in return. I'm not in it for the gossip. If it's not true about him I'm not going to say it.

You like his attitude. I don't. You defend him. I won't. Someone asked when Davy's ever said anything against gay people. I saw a post as recently as yesterday on his IG. I'm going to keep disliking his attitude and letting it be known.

I only defend his right to be himself and to be protected from the people who preach tolerance but don’t offer it. You don’t have to tolerate people you agree with.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnT23 and jtm011
I only defend his right to be himself and to be protected from the people who preach tolerance but don’t offer it. You don’t have to tolerate people you agree with.
He's being himself when he says the things he does. What he says does not show tolerance. People are being themselves when they speak out against him. What they say does not show tolerance.

What you want is for Davy to be able to say anything he wants and people who disagree with him to remain silent. First of all, that's never going to happen. Second, is that really a legitimate expectation?

Davy wouldn't be saying the things he does it he ignored the things he speaks about. How is it fair for you to ask others to do what Davy or you aren't willing to?
 
Lol! You don't even understand what @Ashermuslguy is saying! He said "be protected from the people who preach tolerance but don’t offer it." For example the whole LGBTQ agenda is talking about tolerance, but the reality it's only tolerance for themselves and not for anyone else who disagrees with them. That's called totalitarianism and it stems from Marxism.

But like I posted above it's OK let the hate flow through you :)
I understand exactly what Asher is saying that is why I wrote what I did. You view people speaking out against Davy as being hypocrites because they won't tolerate what they consider hatred (you see as freedom of speech).

I will ask the question again. If Davy ignored the things he rails against would he be saying anything? Would anybody have a legitimate reason to hate him if he was silent?

I have no tolerance for people who have no tolerance for me. Free speech has its limits. If you didn't agree, you wouldn't be speaking out against everybody who disagrees with your point of view.

You post "Let the hate flow through you" like you're Zen, but the statement shows you're the opposite. Life is a two way street. You guys don't seem to get that.
 
I only defend his right to be himself and to be protected from the people who preach tolerance but don’t offer it. You don’t have to tolerate people you agree with.
How are we supposed to tolerate a person who openly oppresses us? The Republican Party voted against gay marriage and wanted to take it away from us during the Trump era. Davy is not only a Republican but he has also been quite vocal about what he thinks of gay people. If it were up to him, he would vote away our right to marry, just like the rest of his party. Asking us to “tolerate” this is like asking Jewish people to tolerate Nazis. It’s impossible to tolerate a person who is openly oppressing you.

I just find it even more hypocritical that Davy has no issue with espousing anti-gay (and trans) rhetoric while making money from our community by selling us his homoerotic wrestling videos. He also sends nudes out to women so let’s not pretend biblical scripture is all that important to him. He chooses the verses he wants to so he can use them against us and ignores the ones for himself. He made a living off our money with homoerotic content. He continues to insist multiple times that gay people should not be together (and therefore, we should also not exist).

His words and actions oppress us and you think we are supposed to tolerate that? It’s ironic that you think we don’t understand your statement when your point is completely asinine.

B3C32B86-5CFE-4144-B894-A2D908045C01.jpeg
1E690DAF-19AA-4B12-AA1A-80322EB1B98F.jpeg
6BC32493-A120-45E9-81F6-55FE2CAEC371.jpeg
4B5DDA6E-6532-4001-A884-645156A5BEB2.jpeg
3FEBD6B8-7D56-4B8D-98D4-C18248C47229.jpeg
 
How are we supposed to tolerate a person who openly oppresses us? The Republican Party voted against gay marriage and wanted to take it away from us during the Trump era. Davy is not only a Republican but he has also been quite vocal about what he thinks of gay people. If it were up to him, he would vote away our right to marry, just like the rest of his party. Asking us to “tolerate” this is like asking Jewish people to tolerate Nazis. It’s impossible to tolerate a person who is openly oppressing you.

I just find it even more hypocritical that Davy has no issue with espousing anti-gay (and trans) rhetoric while making money from our community by selling us his homoerotic wrestling videos. He also sends nudes out to women so let’s not pretend biblical scripture is all that important to him. He chooses the verses he wants to so he can use them against us and ignores the ones for himself. He made a living off our money with homoerotic content. He continues to insist multiple times that gay people should not be together (and therefore, we should also not exist).

His words and actions oppress us and you think we are supposed to tolerate that? It’s ironic that you think we don’t understand your statement when your point is completely asinine.

View attachment 35868101View attachment 35868111View attachment 35868121View attachment 35868131View attachment 35868141
Amen.
 
Clearly you don't understand what @Ashermuslguy is saying because you're answering as if it's the exact opposite. He's putting a mirror right in front of the face of the LGBTQ agenda which is supposed to be about tolerance but in reality certainly isn't and you're saying you won't tolerate anyone who doesn't agree with your beliefs. Therefore tolerance only when convenient which is total bullshit. You just proved that whole agenda is a big con job.

What you fail to further understand is that since Davy professes to being a Christian (and I won't legitimize whether I think he is or isn't, that's between him and God) it's his duty to stand up against evil as outlined in the Bible. You can agree or disagree on the definition of evil (I may even agree with you) but the Bible is pretty specific about what is evil.

Finally, the "Let the hate flow through you" gif has nothing to do with zen. It's from Star Wars, a movie about good vs. evil, and that gif is an analogy here about all the people in this thread who embrace negative energy and use it through bitchiness and wanting to tear people down.
You love to tell people they don’t understand a posting when it’s actually you trying to gaslight people. It’s sad and you just pollute the thread with your nonsense. Davy is an idiot and his idiocy has no end. The same things he rants about and judges are the things that he is continually drawn to and seeks out. He worships false idols and he’s your golden calf.
 
I understand exactly what Asher is saying that is why I wrote what I did. You view people speaking out against Davy as being hypocrites because they won't tolerate what they consider hatred (you see as freedom of speech).

I will ask the question again. If Davy ignored the things he rails against would he be saying anything? Would anybody have a legitimate reason to hate him if he was silent?

I have no tolerance for people who have no tolerance for me. Free speech has its limits. If you didn't agree, you wouldn't be speaking out against everybody who disagrees with your point of view.

You post "Let the hate flow through you" like you're Zen, but the statement shows you're the opposite. Life is a two way street. You guys don't seem to get that.

@jtm011 Despite your post, you clearly do not understand what I'm saying. @Jess13 does and reiterated my point well.

Again, you do not have to tolerate someone who you already agree with. Just looking at this page alone (where Davy doesn't comment), your posts are clear that you wish others to be tolerant of you but refuse to show the same tolerance toward them. That would make you the very thing you're calling Davy out for.
 
If you hate him, and don’t find him attractive, why do you come back?
I know I have models that I don’t like personally, but I wouldn’t even check their thread out if I didn’t enjoy looking at them.

The same reason instant karma videos are so popular. It's hilariously entertaining and gratifying to watch shitty people get their just deserts or get dragged by others. And Davy provides exactly that by acting different in his private life than the toxic persona he puts on for social media.

Now I have a question, why are the resident members of Davys little fanclub here more incensed by people dragging Davy than people posting revenge porn of him. The latter is clearly on another level of severity than the former yet they don't seem to mind, in fact they actually like the posts of his nudes.

Not that i'm against people posting his nudes mind you. I find him revolting personally but like I said earlier, it exposes his shittyness.
 
The same reason instant karma videos are so popular. It's hilariously entertaining and gratifying to watch shitty people get their just deserts or get dragged by others. And Davy provides exactly that by acting different in his private life than the toxic persona he puts on for social media.

Now I have a question, why are the resident members of Davys little fanclub here more incensed by people dragging Davy than people posting revenge porn of him. The latter is clearly on another level of severity than the former yet they don't seem to mind, in fact they actually like the posts of his nudes.

Not that i'm against people posting his nudes mind you. I find him revolting personally but like I said earlier, it exposes his shittyness.

If you find him revolting, why are you here?
 
If you find him revolting, why are you here?

Can you read? Serious question. Look at my post that you quoted to get your answer, specifically the first paragraph.

Oh and while you there maybe you can also answer my question, since you are one of the people I was referring to. Why are you so angry that people are criticising Davy for being a shitty person and yet have not uttered a single peep about his nudes being leaked here? Humiliating Davy with words is a lot less severe than humiliating him by posting his nudes.

Does your virtue signalling only apply to issues like freeze peach and tolerance but and when it comes to matters pertaining to those that get your dick hard, like revenge porn, it suddenly goes POOF in a cloud of smoke?

Just lol if anyone here takes you and your ilk seriously.
 
The same reason instant karma videos are so popular. It's hilariously entertaining and gratifying to watch shitty people get their just deserts or get dragged by others. And Davy provides exactly that by acting different in his private life than the toxic persona he puts on for social media.

Now I have a question, why are the resident members of Davys little fanclub here more incensed by people dragging Davy than people posting revenge porn of him. The latter is clearly on another level of severity than the former yet they don't seem to mind, in fact they actually like the posts of his nudes.

Not that i'm against people posting his nudes mind you. I find him revolting personally but like I said earlier, it exposes his shittyness.

Let’s paraphrase the haters:
“I’m so envious of Davy’s appearance that I’ll tear down his character instead. Who cares if I don’t show the same tolerance that I demand from others?”
 
There are plenty of men on social media who look just as good or better than Davy but their words and actions don’t warrant a backlash from the gay community, so your statement is inaccurate. I explained to you in detail with evidence how Davy has been bigoted and oppressive toward gay people but you ignored it. I never had to write anything like that for someone like Leon Yaki because Leon is a great looking guy who never said hateful things about us.

So no, it has nothing to do with envy. If envy were the premise, then we would all be saying negative things about every hot guy out there. This is untrue; it is Davy’s individual persona that makes him so detestable.

You must have extremely low IQ. You are incapable of forming basic analogous concepts correctly so you draw erroneous conclusions because you are mentally challenged.

Please clarify:
So Davy shouldn’t speak poorly against your community but it’s okay for you condemn him for his? You have yet to justify your bigotry toward him with any. So it’s okay for you to judge him but not for him to judge you.

Generally when someone doesn’t have an argument left to stand on, they will resort to personal attacks and name calling as you have in each of your posts to me. (Please notice that I have approached your views with only kindness and questions.)
 
Please clarify:
So Davy shouldn’t speak poorly against your community but it’s okay for you condemn him for his? You have yet to justify your bigotry toward him with any. So it’s okay for you to judge him but not for him to judge you.

Generally when someone doesn’t have an argument left to stand on, they will resort to personal attacks and name calling as you have in each of your posts to me. (Please notice that I have approached your views with only kindness and questions.)
His “Community”? What’s yours since you’re in here thirsting for Davy’s dick pics?
 
There is nothing kind about you or people like you.

You also reported my post. Here is is again without the last paragraph:

There are plenty of men on social media who look just as good or better than Davy but their words and actions don’t warrant a backlash from the gay community, so your statement is inaccurate. I explained to you in detail with evidence how Davy has been bigoted and oppressive toward gay people but you ignored it. I never had to write anything like that for someone like Leon Yaki because Leon is a great looking guy who never said hateful things about us.

So no, it has nothing to do with envy. If envy were the premise, then we would all be saying negative things about every hot guy out there. This is untrue; it is Davy’s individual persona that makes him so detestable.


—-

Now I have 20 points on my account. I know exactly what you and Jtm do. Trying to play the victim while being bullies all through the thread.

You can call what I said earlier a personal attack but I know your game. You two aren’t here for a peaceful debate so stop pretending. “Kindness and questions.” Oh please.

I know exactly what you are and you do too. I won’t say it here because you will report me again.

Scroll through to see who is on attack and who is asking questions for clarity. It’s easier to get angry and go on verbal attacks as a keyboard warrior. You can choose to justify your bigotry as easily as Davy can. On his post it looks bad on him; here it looks bad on you.

And if you’re posts are being reported, perhaps you should ask yourself if you’re speaking to others with the same respect you want them to speak to you. That should keep you in the safe zone.