Davy muscle

He’s tired of people impersonating him and having to report false accounts because many of them catfish people using those accounts and his pics. If life is better with a temporary or complete break from a social media app (or from all of them), go for it.
Ok. He's definitely not going to do it. He asked the same question "who's with me?" when he wanted to ditch his smartphone. It was a fart in the wind moment. He seeks validation because he's too obsessed with the things he posts to give up promoting them.
 
Ended up watching. Kinda the socially problematic film you'd expect him to be in. Soft Core kinda film. Definitely worth a fast forward... lots of shirtless hunks. He does bench presses and bicep curls with the main actress. I thought he did a good job in the 4 minutes he as in for a Lifetime Movie of the week level actor.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Beefybud30
Ended up watching. Kinda the socially problematic film you'd expect him to be in. Soft Core kinda film. Definitely worth a fast forward... lots of shirtless hunks. He does bench presses and bicep curls with the main actress. I thought he did a good job in the 4 minutes he as in for a Lifetime Movie of the week level actor.
You're too kind. I could barely watch the trailer. Lex Lederman's also in it. If he's in the trailer I didn't recognize him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Heyyou231
You're too kind. I could barely watch the trailer. Lex Lederman's also in it. If he's in the trailer I didn't recognize him.
I think that's him

Captura de Tela 2023-09-29 às 10.48.07.png
Captura de Tela 2023-09-29 às 10.48.42.png

I really didn't get what this is about...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
I think that's him

View attachment 108666011View attachment 108666021
I really didn't get what this is about...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I think that's Davy. I was referring to not seeing/recognizing Alex Lederman. They should have just made it a porno. The storyline and acting wouldn't have been in the driver's seat.
 
I think that's Davy. I was referring to not seeing/recognizing Alex Lederman. They should have just made it a porno. The storyline and acting wouldn't have been in the driver's seat.
he's in the trailer aswell. The FMC give him a glass of something in a red room right on the beginning. Time 0:13
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted7400401
He is claiming that he has deleted his Facebook. I can still fid it, but maybe he has deleted his private Facebook account. :emoji_shrug:

And he is trying to prove that he doesn’t use snapchat anymore by searching the app on his phone. Like you just can’t reinstall the app in 1 minute.

I wonder what his goal is here. I don’t believe he can ever live without attention whoring on the internet. :joy:
 

Attachments

He is claiming that he has deleted his Facebook. I can still fid it, but maybe he has deleted his private Facebook account. :emoji_shrug:

And he is trying to prove that he doesn’t use snapchat anymore by searching the app on his phone. Like you just can’t reinstall the app in 1 minute.

I wonder what his goal is here. I don’t believe he can ever live without attention whoring on the internet. :joy:

His girl probably saw/found he was using those to talk to other people that weren't his wife and well...this is typically how they think it goes away.