Davy muscle

The 80/20 appears to only like to engage in gay threads but likely posts #sogross as well. We see your delusion bud, make that a 20/80 and love yourself.
I'm assuming that's aimed at me and you're dead wrong. I do love myself and I know who I am inside. I also accept other people for who they are such as Davy Muscle and I don't judge him. He's a product of his environment. You should be vocal against the narrow minded bible belt mentality he probably grew up in rather than attacking him personally and making up false stories about because you don't like how he thinks.
 
Where does it say in the bible that 2 men can't wrestle each other?
It says in Mark 12:24 - thou shall not make slag wrestling videos for a gay audience, and thou shall refrain from getting a small stiffy whilst wrestling other hot guys, who you most definitely aren’t attracted to.
 
Maybe these ‘good labels’ should be removed from society, they only engender dislike, allow homophobes to belittle and hate those attracted to the same sex. It’s about time 2019 to allow same sex attracted all the time, part time or once in a blue moon to live peacefully around the whole world.

L8rs
 
  • Like
Reactions: Barberseville
I can pretty much guarantee that he has or would play around with one of the fitness guys he always with...I am sure that has happened. I would love to see pic of that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tnphm
I guess people are allowed freedom of speech in America ONLY WHEN it matches how you think. What little snowflakes. You may not agree with what they say but they're allowed to have their own feelings on things.

If you guys who hate him don't like what he says, why do you keep coming back to bash him in this thread? The rest of us are here just to look at the pictures.

tenor.gif

Let's discuss what is meant by "freedom of speech." The right to freedom of speech means that you can say pretty much anything, there are some exceptions like shouting "Fire!" in a crowded theater, without fear of reprisal from the government or an organization that stepped into the shoes left empty by the government. It does not mean that you can say whatever you want without fear of reprisal in general. Last I checked, LPSG is neither the government nor an organization that stepped into the empty shoes of the government. If they wanted to, they could ban anyone who chose a username beginning with the letter "J" and it would be perfectly legal.

In your comment, you attempt to protect Davy's freedom of speech while infringing/minimizing that same right for everyone else who does not agree with Davy's opinion. Freedom of speech allows people to voice their opinion on a certain topic in the marketplace of ideas and for the rest of the participants to say "That's stupid. Sit down and shut up."
 
Just watched his highlight trailers on Thunders Arena. The first match he his fantasy wrestling with Derek Bolt
The post before about the "Gross" was the same day I posted it
I thought some of the backlash he received last year, he will be quiet about his personal opinions.
 
I thought some of the backlash he received last year, he will be quiet about his personal opinions.

That’s what an average person would do but we know that he is dumb af. The more gay stuff he does, the more he will feel a need to say stupid things like this. It’s all a result of his insecurity about his sexuality.
 
That’s what an average person would do but we know that he is dumb af. The more gay stuff he does, the more he will feel a need to say stupid things like this. It’s all a result of his insecurity about his sexuality.
I reviewed the his highlights video on Thunders Arena and the reviewers seems to love him, definitely for his huge physique. I thought they might one reviewer mentioning his homophobic rants in 2017.
 
Just stick to the pictures here and leave the preaching to your house of worship

That’s rather ironic, considering it was a bible-basher, in the act of bible-bashing that got us to this point. I don’t know whether to eye-roll or face palm with you.....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moses77
Every bodybuilder knows that the sports fan base is 80% Gay men, 10% other bodybuilders (Which Many are closeted and have this weird homoerotic fixation fetish thing going on), the rest are women. Period.

He is condescending,condemning and showing his out right disgust against us all the while doing all he can to get our money. I usually don’t knock anyone’s hustle, but this punk is so in your face with this shit and the really self hating gays are rooting for him, cheering him on and defending him which is a whole other type of sadness and sickness. It truly boggles the mind.

I recently started following Davin Strong. He’s hot and pretty cool. Also, he’s pretty funny.


Admin Note... Davy sent in a DMCA request for his photos to be removed. Sorry
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It was nice for a while..there were pictures posted of Davy Muscle. Thanks to the posters who took the time to post the pics for the rest of us. Of course what follows are sad little queens who feel a need to bash him and ruin the enjoyment for the rest of us who follow the thread for the pictures.

And then the best is some little bitch telling us that Davin Strong is better....IN THE DAVY THREAD! LOL :joy:
Go make a Davin Strong appreciation thread then!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Beefybud30
It was nice for a while..there were pictures posted of Davy Muscle. Thanks to the posters who took the time to post the pics for the rest of us. Of course what follows are sad little queens who feel a need to bash him and ruin the enjoyment for the rest of us who follow the thread for the pictures.

Sheesh. We need to get you a blanket, a torch, and some Chris Crocker eye makeup.
 
Sheesh. We need to get you a blanket, a torch, and some Chris Crocker eye makeup.
I'll take that as a joke because it seems funny, even though I have no clue what you're talking about.

But ask yourself this...why is it that the flagrantly gay ones have to project their issues onto other people?

We get it, Davy Muscle is a homophobe. He says mean, unkind things. We're not here to become friends with him. We're here to look at his pictures as eye candy. That's it. Then others come here and bash him because they don't like what he says. Maybe some people in society don't like what THEY have to say. It seems the side that attacks Davy is even more nasty and vitriolic than he is. He's just narrow minded, but the ones who attack him are vicious and spiteful.
 
Sheesh. We need to get you a blanket, a torch, and some Chris Crocker eye makeup.
This person has some creepy/weird obsession wherein they feel they must defend his honor. It’s quite pathetic and sad especially because they’re suppose to be “straight” themselves :joy:.