Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is now going too far. This cocksucking muscle Mary has left his home with another hillbilly fuck and each of them has a massive gun and a hand weapon on their way to go confront protestors. Talking about they are probably looting and intimidating people. I wish you cowards who have the vids and pics of him sucking and taking cock would just expose him once and for all.

I am not into overt "wokeness" but there is no concealing this guy's hatred towards anyone who is not a white conservative. I wonder if he knows that when he leaves his house armed with the intention to cause grievous bodily harm/murder someone that self defence/defence of others will not save him. Go take random loads in the park near your house where you're often seen on your knees, its all your good at!
Sorry, could you please explain more about what he has posted in his insta? I lost my account some days ago, so have no clue what he’s been posting since the Floyd murder.

CM2007

Cherished Member
Media
0FAFD981-6674-46AF-91F6-B485B240F97E.jpeg
He was all worked up cuz he finally gets to
Play with his toys, to make him feel like a big boy. He was blabbering about how looters/protesters were couple streets and and he needed to protect his wife Karen, I mean Kayla. When in this..he’s a b-rate actor at best.

Ofnelxo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 17437751 He was all worked up cuz he finally gets to
Play with his toys, to make him feel like a big boy. He was blabbering about how looters/protesters were couple streets and and he needed to protect his wife Karen, I mean Kayla. When in this..he’s a b-rate actor at best.
Thanks for that. What a lame person. I mean, what the fuck is the need to intimidate peaceful protesters??? The least he could do is say something about George Floyd. (Just disclosure here, I still have no clue if he posted anything else. Really appreciate your help :))

CM2007

Cherished Member
Media
Thanks for that. What a lame person. I mean, what the fuck is the need to intimidate peaceful protesters??? The least he could do is say something about George Floyd. (Just disclosure here, I still have no clue if he posted anything else. Really appreciate your help :))
. 664EDC3D-6FD9-498D-B116-E28938333072.jpeg
He’s so woke and smart.. so the Corona virus was just a front of what those pesky liberals were trying to do all this time ‍♂️

Pierre Johnson

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
View attachment 17437751 He was all worked up cuz he finally gets to
I think he his just projecting, fantasizing himself of being the ultimate alpha male. I think he lives in Scottsdale, Ariizona and from the news outlets information the looting occurred in Scottsdale Fashion Square. I don't know how far his residence is from there.

PrismHottie

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he his just projecting, fantasizing himself of being the ultimate alpha male. I think he lives in Scottsdale, Ariizona and from the news outlets information the looting occurred in Scottsdale Fashion Square. I don't know how far his residence is from there.

Scottsdale is a large area, geographically. And most of his posts that I saw were from the North Scottsdale/Paradise Valley areas, but that was some time ago. Scottsdale Fashion is basically downtown Scottsdale and 7+ miles away.

Reactions: Ofnelxo

Pierre Johnson

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Scottsdale is a large area, geographically. And most of his posts that I saw were from the North Scottsdale/Paradise Valley areas, but that was some time ago. Scottsdale Fashion is basically downtown Scottsdale and 7+ miles away.
So he really thinks the looters will travel over 7 miles to his residential area?.

Pierre Johnson

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He's a nutter! Pretending to be a hardcore, West coast, red values conservative.
He seems to hold many ultra conservative ideals. From a Daily Mail article (26/7/2017) he was homeschooled in a ranch near Lemmon, South Dakota. The population of the town according to the US Census (1/4/2010) was only 1,227.

Jake417

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He seems to hold many ultra conservative ideals. From a Daily Mail article (26/7/2017) he was homeschooled in a ranch near Lemmon, South Dakota. The population of the town according to the US Census (1/4/2010) was only 1,227.

The DailyMail really has no standards whatsoever. They'd give page space to a horse if they thought it would sell papers and attract clicks. 5 years ago he could have called me every name in the book I'd still have fucked him, he was THAT hot. Now he's just an aging joke with verbal diarrhea.

DrX550

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Plzgiveit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even at the most trying times, he never fails to make things all about him. He's so annoying!
Honestly he’s the worst person. “Awww woe is me I can’t post racist shit on my feed because people don’t like it wah wah wah!”

Attachments

Reactions: 1137251 and Ofnelxo

AD1985

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reading everyone’s comments is making me smile!! He’s so so hated, and he deserves every ounce of it! And so does that filthy “wife” of his. He’s so disgusting and stupid. Garbage, racist, homophobic white trash!! He should be scared.

DMC992

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why do y’all even keep supporting him. He’s got a lil ass dick, he’s a closet case, he talks like he couldn’t even find puberty, he’s not even that attractive. No one should ever be turned on by a racist, self-hating homophobic, little dick misogynist not when there’s men who AREN’T racist, homophobic or misogynist and have big dicks. Be BETTER.

Ofnelxo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why do y’all even keep supporting him. He’s got a lil ass dick, he’s a closet case, he talks like he couldn’t even find puberty, he’s not even that attractive. No one should ever be turned on by a racist, self-hating homophobic, little dick misogynist not when there’s men who AREN’T racist, homophobic or misogynist and have big dicks. Be BETTER.
Or as his so-called idol would say: (European accent with terrible english) Bah Bahzt.