Dean Cain

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Of course he is! He is a beautiful man and all beautiful men are gay aren't they?:rolleyes:

BTW I just saw Dean Cain last night on the MLB all-star celebrity softball game. He looked good as ever, it reminded me of him in MTV's Rock n' Jock ages ago when he would wear Spandex shorts in their football games! He
was wearing regular shorts last night though.

mrcharlie

Just Browsing
Media
I just wanted to say all the things you guys say about him is true. He is also very respectful and cute. I gave him a massage once and it was the highlight of my life!!!

sgop

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sorcerer said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again: he's the hottest, sexiest star of any age, ane genre, any decade (falls over with legs in the air). He took Brooke Shields virginity when they were at Princeton and she's been saying he has a big one ever since.

I'd do things with him that I wouldn't even consider doing otherwise. In my mind I've created a steamy image of him giving Mario Lopez a royal asspounding.

Men like Dean remind gay men just how gay we really are. He doesn't even need a cock, look how hot he is![/quote

Steady now..

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
agnslz said:
Dean Cain is so fine OMG! He also has one of the best asses ever. He's right up there with Mark Brunell, Jake Plummer and Troy Aikman in the big butt QB club! His body is smokin' as well. His chest and those big hands, almost TOO much goodness on one guy! If you watch him in the movie Futuresport you'll be treated to him in a skintight and very revealing body suit. In fact in about three scenes you can see which side he placed his dick (right side). In one particular scene you can clearly see the outline of his soft dick and it looks to be at least four inches. I guess Brooke Shields isn't lying then huh! Also in the series Lois and Clark, in the last season I think, he is also in a bodysuit and you can see the silhouette of his butt (yum!) and the outline of his dick too, very briefly though. In another episode that season he switches bodies with an old man and when it's supposed to be the old man in his body he sits down on a park bench, legs wide open, and what a bulge you get to see! I believe he is probably a lot bigger than average, but HUGE? I don't know. We can always fantasize that of him though with those fake pictures in mind. Also has anyone ever really seen naked pictures of him? A lot of "naked celebrity" sites claim to have some but I think they are probably of the sort mentioned earlier. I also wonder if he has ever done a nude scene in a movie. The closest to that I am aware of is in No Alibi. He's doing it with this girl and you can see his naked ass, just barely though. Also you can see the string of his thong, so he isn't really naked I guess.:smile:

I watched Future Sport last night. You are right. You can clearly see his penis in them tights. Nice vpl. Glad he did not wear any type of padding to smooth out his bulge. I wish they just let see the natural vpl of men in tights more often in films. Especially Super Heros.

NovaBone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dean Cain and Brooke Shields dated while they were in college and they banged on a regular basis. I heard him once talking about this on Howard Stern.
Howard asked Dean if the rumors about the size of his endowment were true. Dean proudly admiitted to Howard that "yes, everything you've probably read or heard is true."

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I loved "Broken Hearts Club". Den did some good acting in that one.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Tank30 said:
I watched Future Sport last night. You are right. You can clearly see his penis in them tights. Nice vpl. Glad he did not wear any type of padding to smooth out his bulge. I wish they just let see the natural vpl of men in tights more often in films. Especially Super Heros.

Yeah, it's pretty damn hawt!:biggrin1: When I first saw that movie on TV I thought that it was just an 'illusion'. The way it lays straight across his thigh is what made me think it was something else.:eek: But what else could it be?:biggrin1: When I got it on DVD, I zoomed in and quickly found that it is ALL him! You can even see his balls underneath!:tongue: The beginning of that 'game' scene shows some great shots of his fantastic ass, and a VPL of his teammate as well (that tall guy)!:wink:

I'm right with you as far as wishing more actors showed (or were allowed to show) there natural selves on screen. The whole Brandon Routh thing in Superman Returns is abhorrent in my view!:rolleyes: Just let us gay guys and straight gals get our share of kicks from the movies, for God's sake!:biggrin1::smile:

Reactions: Lovepanda123

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Sorcerer said:
mrcharlie said:
I just wanted to say all the things you guys say about him is true. He is also very respectful and cute. I gave him a massage once and it was the highlight of my life!!!
Tell us more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!:smile:

For instance, why you aren't in jail for sexual assault?!!:biggrin1::tongue:

I'm just kidding, I'm sure you are sane and a professional. But, If that was me and I had the chance, I would've gave him his massage, then I would've proceeded to jacking him off!:biggrin1::tongue: I also would have taken great care to attend to that great butt of his, and paid special attention to massaging out the tension in his pectoral muscles!:wink:

Reactions: Lovepanda123

a200611713

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is it just me? Or is the search option actually a little complex?

When I enter a LPSG search for say "Jason Lewis" I get all the posts by people called Jason or posts containing anyone else called Lewis...

I cannot seem to refine it and normal boolean search tricks don't work either.

Or am I missing something?