Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Definitely so!
Well I subscribed just a couple weeks ago but it's definitely not worth it lol he barely posts for someone whose sub price is that high? He values himself too much in proportion to what he posts which is barely.

SirCeleste

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Well I subscribed just a couple weeks ago but it's definitely not worth it lol he barely posts for someone whose sub price is that high? He values himself too much in proportion to what he posts which is barely.
The overzealous gay men that linger all over him gave him that hype, if not his Onlyfans is worth not more than $5-10. This is why i fuck with black onlyfans creators. Just saying

SirCeleste

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary
we a
Just come on the Austin Norman thread there is a screen shot of Derek Martin reply to karjmccain saying 'You probably eat oreos with a fork faggot'.
we all know he’s homophobic but we pretend not to see it because he’s hot. Even though his fan base is made of 100% men!

bloboi

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
He's hot.
Have you come across the vids of him beatin' off? There's a verbal one, for sure that I've seen, and then another (or possibly two, I forget) where he doesn't say much, if says anything at all. He's really VERY beautiful. He also has a very attractive/cute personality, that only makes him that much more attractive. At least I think so. And I'm sure there are many others out there who'd agree, too. I'd be his slave/servant. Heck, I'd even pay him to be his houseboi.

bloboi

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, sorry about that. I see now that I've watched the video, that he's beatin' off. He's so frickin' hot. I want to lick the sweat off his balls, and his taint and ass as well. He's incredible. Why the hell did you post this?! haha Now I have to go beat off. ha! Thanks!