Deep-throat

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
I think girth is definatley the biggest challenge for deep throating. Its really hard to deep throat a thick cock without teething him. But with practice, I've been able to handle deep throating around 7 inches of length and 5-6 inches of girth, but any bigger than that and I just start to use my hand at the base and take what I can at the top. Practice makes perfect.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lisa_2662 said:
I think girth is definatley the biggest challenge for deep throating. Its really hard to deep throat a thick cock without teething him. But with practice, I've been able to handle deep throating around 7 inches of length and 5-6 inches of girth, but any bigger than that and I just start to use my hand at the base and take what I can at the top. Practice makes perfect.
<<< clearing throat >>>> :biggrin1:

Chicago8inch

Experimental Member
Media
Ian, I am so turned on by bulge in your pants and the thought that it is long and thick as a beer can. I can take about 9.5 inches (actually used to date a guy that was about 9.5 by 6.25 and it would hit my adams apple. It was pure delight during but I would usually have a sore throat the next day. I love the feeling of losing control and also LOVE to be face fucked. You can be my face fucker anytime!!