"Deeper! Deeper!" ... "I can't!"

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Posts
1,739
Media
0
Likes
87
Points
193
Sexuality
No Response
Gender
Male
Women, what would you do if you had a guy who was at his limit when you told him to go deeper? I know, I know, yes it pertains to me and no two women are alike but I'm really curious. It's not that I'm "small" or anything but I don't seem to satisfy?

._.' I need 10 inches! I'm kidding, but I do think I genuinely need half an inch more to be able to actually fulfill that urge and seeing as I'm only 7.5 which I guess is somewhere borderline "okay" I just wish I could adequately fill the need.

It's kind of getting to me... :/

So, anywho, what do you suggest since you're the ones with that cavity thing.
 
What position are you trying? For me, the position which works really well for deep penetration is the scissors position. One leg in front, one behind for each of you. I can pull him in deep and pull his leg down on my clitoris at the same time - all while looking at his face or playing with his chest, abs, whatever. So, not only is he deep but it's intimate as well.

Also, it's not necessarily the deepness - sometimes it's just a matter of angles. Just try moving around a bit or putting her legs up on your chest while you're kneeling in font of her. If she can push towards you, or anchor herself in some way (like pushing against the headboard) she can push her self down a bit which will put your dick closer (hopefully) to her g-spot and she can grind on you a bit providing clitoral stimulation - both things that, personally, make me cum. I"m telling you, sometimes it's easy to confuse deep with pressure agains the clitoris - grind down on her instead of pushing into her - yummy!

Honeslty, I've been with me of various sizes, and the most satisfying sex doens't come from the man with the biggest penis - not even close! Just start being more creative.
 
some girls just like to say stuff like that. heat of the moment type stuff. ive had girls say stuff like deeper, harder, more... etc when i was bottoming out.
 
This kinda belongs in the relationships forum.

Along with all the other 'I think my dick is too small, reassure me, reassure me!' posts.

Yeah, yeah, I know I sound harsh but right now I don't actually give a fuck. Male insecurity about the penis is a serious subject and I don't want to fuck with the heads of those seeking reassurance - but I do wish they'd stop posting it in this forum.

How many times can one relative small group of women post the same 'size doesn't matter that much really' responses to these posts. It is fucking ridiculous. Anyone who reads here must know at this stage the 5-6 is average and anything bigger is therefore above average. And yet still we get all these posts from men saying they are bigger than that but they still they are too small. So clearly the problem is very unlikely to be the cock but with the attitude of the cock owner.
 
I don't want reassurance. I am comfortable with my penis but it's not ME, it's HER. What's getting to me is not being able to fulfill HER need ( thus why it's here versus there; I actually was going to post it there first... ) but that's a defensive position I needn't take.

At any rate you might be right about her just saying it. I'm her first partner so it's not an inadequacy issue or something like that.

Thanks badgirl22 for the tips on positions. I actually only don't reach her back when not in Doggy; if I do that... It goes too deep for some reason and she asks me to back off. I need to be a woman to understand this kind of thing I guess.
 
When she says "Deeper" lift her legs up onto your shoulders.

But now you are saying it sometimes goes too deep, and there your worry ends.

She is just doing the dirty talk mate. Give some back.
 
Reminds me of a girlfriend who would always say that, along with the "you're so deep in me", and blah blah blah. After awhile, it was like "enough already Susan Hayward, drama class is getting old".
 
It's not a turn on for all woman. I hate, let me repeat, I HATE dirty talk while fucking. Things like, *you like me big cock doncha hunny (bitch, whore...) and you want me to fuck you harder and deeper dont you?* EWWWW! Stop. I like talk but enough with the trying to be porn stars. Ask me if it feels good, tell me it feels good, I'll tell you what I want. When I say deeper, to a man, it's because what he's doing feels so good and I just want more. It's not because its not deep enough. I will say, "Baby, that feels fantastic" or "You're amazing" but not, something like "Fuck me with your big hard cock" My husband always wants me to say things like him and it just comes out like I'm reading a script. I just suck at it. I have to be feeling it. It's easier for me to write something like that in an IM than to say it. I also can feel demeaned if I hear that type of dirty talk from a guy. I guess it all depends what's being said and what my relationship is to the guy.

But, to me, there is nothing WORSE than a completely silent lover. You say nothing, not even when you're cumming, then you're done! Sorry. No reactions, no sex.
 
7 inches would be almost enough for many girls. Measure correctly and dont lie to yourself.
 
Change positions.

Flip her on all fours and make her lie flat on her stomach. Penetrate her and stick your cock all the way in. She won't be asking for "deeper" because she won't be able to speak :cool:

Putting her legs behind her head is another way of doing it.