Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Q Vee

Sexy Member
Media

Fleshlight, I don't know if I ever complimented you before, but even if I have another KUDOS to your talent is never too much. I not only admire your oral gifts but also your talent for securing Beautiful Big Black Dick. No exceptions with this vid for sure.

I would say you exemplify the "dominant oral bottom". Um, with no disrespect meant, but, are you ever the submissive oral guy? Do you ever enjoy getting faced fuck where the top does the work and you receive the full unleashed power of the force of a building, raging, point of no return, balls deep, sack emptying, stomach filling orgasm, with cum blown down your throat, blasted in your mouth and spilling over your lips, and shot over your face, then back down throat, feeling the last spasms against your head and feeling both dominated by and conquering another force of nature?

Cuz if you have that video would you please post it or say where it can be found. And if you haven't do you have an interest in doing a video like that?
Just askin' cuz I KNOW that would be so F'n hot-Hot-HOT!!!

Nevertheless, please keep doin' what you do, as you are clearly in an elite class. Thank You, Always.