Deepthroat

tigerwolf: Sorry to hear that your relationship fell through, DMW.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=sex;num=1077405962;start=0#18 date=02/26/04 at 09:08:18]Poor Jon :'( If you ever find yourself in Louisiana, just keep in mind that I'm single now! ;D[/quote]
Just keep in mind that my SO would probably make us both DOA if I went on the DL. Not so much the gay thing, but the whole idea of me seeing someone else. Of course, you're also shorter than some of the women I've dated, so you still might not be able to take it.

Sorry to hear about your relationship falling through. Just remember, there are three billion men on the planet. And 300 million of them are gay.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=jonb link=board=sex;num=1077405962;start=20#21 date=02/26/04 at 14:49:31]
Just keep in mind that my SO would probably make us both DOA if I went on the DL. Not so much the gay thing, but the whole idea of me seeing someone else.[/quote]

You know I don't condone cheating, Jon ... but you also know that I'm bound to flirt with you, you sexy Amerind you!

Of course, you're also shorter than some of the women I've dated, so you still might not be able to take it.

I know your dimensions and I know what I have handled. I think you're underestimating my proficiency, dude!

Thanks to Jonb and tiggerwoof for the condolences on the death of my relationship. Just to le everyone know, I'm holding up fine and bear no ill will or bitterness toward my ex. Maybe Dirk and I were meant to be together for a shorter time than either of us would've liked, but I still feel great respect and affection for the man that was so much a part of my life.

JimEllsworth5: It's never happened for me. The girth is the major issue, if the person (man or woman) can open wide enough to swallow anything at all I'm pretty happy.

The most I've had a woman swallow was six inches or so, I've had a guys go a few inches deeper. But those were exceptionally talented and motivated individuals.

neverbiteorgag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
nursejudy: Had a gf once who got a guy with a big one to marry her because she said she didn't have a gag reflex. She has a really small mouth & her hubby looked like he was smuggling a softball in his pants everywhere he went & I remember wondering why she didn't have stretch marks around her mouth! :D
wanna know the truth? She probably got a few mouth cramps, feels like the sides of your mouth will tear, tears running,your spit becoming more like pre cum,real thick dripping in long strings when he pulls out.And I am sure her throat has been sore,too so why would she do it, oh mmmm, it feels sooooo good!