Symmetra Johnson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
please help, @Deethemem is a lowlife ass scammer so dont buy any custom content or ft call for him he will take the money and then ignore you. havent heard from him or gotten my content at all like i was PROMISED. he is on twitter as @Deethemem or @Bigbootyde and his Insta/Snap/Tiktok is @CDPowerhouse. please help spread this so nobody else gets scammed by him

Reactions: GayBootyLover69

GayBootyLover69

Worshipped Member
Media
Reactions: Symmetra Johnson

Symmetra Johnson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you alot!!!! please spread it around because he still is promoting his customs and stuff like he did with me. he asks for a “deposit” for the custom and then you will never get it. he’s an asshole but he said he doesn’t care about being exposed so expose him.

B01pUSS

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Deethemem's new Twitter is @them3mx for those who don't know already. He scammed me last year. And still continues to make new Snapchat accounts to bother me. Do not give this lowlife anything! I'm usually pretty chill, but this guy makes me sooo fucking mad. I hope he gets banned or something.

GayBootyLover69

Worshipped Member
Media
Deethemem's new Twitter is @them3mx for those who don't know already. He scammed me last year. And still continues to make new Snapchat accounts to bother me. Do not give this lowlife anything! I'm usually pretty chill, but this guy makes me sooo fucking mad. I hope he gets banned or something.
damn, i didn't know he had more of a history of scamming people

what a scumbag, he needs to get banned and then someone should spank his ass good as a real punishment

Reactions: B01pUSS

B01pUSS

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
damn, i didn't know he had more of a history of scamming people

what a scumbag, he needs to get banned and then someone should spank his ass good as a real punishment
Hey needs to just stop scamming altogether! He could make an absolute killing as a OF model or sex worker. If I had a body like his... I wouldn't have to work again. But nah, he chooses to be a clown. He resorts to gaslighting too when he doesn't get his way (if you don't give him the money he wants or if you gove him money and then stop). The only way he'll stop is if he gets into some serious hot water, legally.

GayBootyLover69

Worshipped Member
Media
Hey needs to just stop scamming altogether! He could make an absolute killing as a OF model or sex worker. If I had a body like his... I wouldn't have to work again. But nah, he chooses to be a clown. He resorts to gaslighting too when he doesn't get his way (if you don't give him the money he wants or if you gove him money and then stop). The only way he'll stop is if he gets into some serious hot water, legally.
ikr? people in the sex industry would kill to have a body like his lol

he really wasted a good career opportunity by scamming people, he needs to be charged a huge fine