Defining hung

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
[Stands at head of class room near chalk board and points to KinkGuy]

Uh, yes, Kink, we shall appoint you hung. But please remove the basketball from your trousers, first.

.........Well.........then again........maybe not.

;)

Hell, boy, woteryuthinkinuv? I think yer jist fine.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by mistergrasso@Jun 17 2005, 05:46 PM
Its like the difference between someone being tall at 5' 11" or 6 ft and really turning heads when you walk in a room at 6' 4".
[post=321633]Quoted post[/post]​
Heh, in my family 6'3" is pretty average height for a guy. My dad and two of my uncles are that height, I am, two of my cousins, my 15 year old brother is 6'1", one of my uncles is 6'7", one is 6'4", my grandpa is 6'6", I think you get the point. In my family, 6' is short. I think experience is definitely going to affect one's stance on the term. I consider myself to be average height, and I consider myself to have an average sized penis. Turns out, 6'3" is tall, and 8"x6" is a bit bigger than average. I also consider myself to be a normal weight... I'm 130 lbs.

Personally, if a third party says I'm hung, I'll just take it as a compliment and move on. If someone asks me for whatever reason, I just stick with, "I'm a bit bigger than average." Unless they're going to be in a position to find out whether or not they consider me to be hung, it doesn't really matter what they think.

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Tricky question.

I know a young guy with 9" (slim) boner who looks quite small when soft. And another guy with 7" very thick cock that looks huge when soft.

And I know an older guy with a small cock who calls any guy with 6" to be "well hung".

It's all relative and subjective.