Photos & Videos Deluxeboy

Update-- he turned it on as of a few days ago. Time to unsub I guess... RIP
So is there really no way to bypass the DRM ?? Like at all ??

I read somewhere that you could still download stuff using Firefox but I don’t know how .
 
So is there really no way to bypass the DRM ?? Like at all ??

I read somewhere that you could still download stuff using Firefox but I don’t know how .
Some people have success using software like StreamFab or YT Saver but it's never worked for me other than a couple times. It seems like it has a higher rate of success with Windows users (I'm mac) but it seems finicky in general and dependent on your OS, updates, etc. I got StreamFab to work like twice for me but never again. I don't think there's a consistent solution. You could try messaging him and asking him to turn it off as it's known to fuck with playback quality. Some creators have turned it back off after hearing feedback from fans.
 
So is there really no way to bypass the DRM ?? Like at all ??

I read somewhere that you could still download stuff using Firefox but I don’t know how .
I never used or paid for OF, but have you tried video or image downloader extensions? Works great for IG images and stories.
 
I never used or paid for OF, but have you tried video or image downloader extensions? Works great for IG images and stories.
There’s one downloader that worked just great, an extension for chrome. But it doesn’t work if the creator has DRM turned on. Also, the extension was removed from the App Store and chrome constantly and you to remove the extension because it violates the terms of the company
 
  • Like
Reactions: anntchryst