Johnjingles
Superior Member
- Joined
- Aug 2, 2018
- Posts
- 2,581
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 8,108
- Points
- 233
- Location
- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Sexuality
- 90% Gay, 10% Straight
first, to keep this thread alive.I will never understand why people feel the need to post stuff on here that we already see on his social media like
Because people wipe their social media...? And because people want to SAVE the photos and they can’t from IG unless they screenshot but the quality isn’t the same.I will never understand why people feel the need to post stuff on here that we already see on his social media like
I keep posting the nudes but some dick reports themI say yes.
Share plzI got that picture sent and said it was Devin Truss ![]()
Yes please ! Anybody who stil got those pics could you share againDoes anyone know what picture they’re talking about? It’s gone.
Me tooAnyone wanna be generous and dm me what was wiped. I missed it![]()
What!? Clearly I’m late lolIf only I could go back time and buy all those see-though underwear vids he was selling on Onlyfans...![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.