DICK BUTTER

bustyredhead: lol Well! I'd done that too, and it's kinda fun. Just to cut a long story short, I've learned that sake works pretty well for this too, and it's not as likely to cause pain.

- Nene (A Bit Of An Asiophile)

Trackers: DMW: As I posted before, I don't like champaigne, and it is not something I hear much about when it comes to "bondage" or dick butter.

andym478: hey bustyredhead i am getting worried about our paralllel sex lives!

what will be the next dark secret?! ::)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Trackers link=board=sex;num=1048405140;start=20#21 date=07/03/03 at 01:22:31]DMW: As I posted before, I don't like champaigne, and it is not something I hear much about when it comes to "bondage" or dick butter.[/quote]

I understand that you don't like the taste of champagne (though I don't quite understand what the referece to "bondage" has to do with this thread ???), but I just think it strange that up against answers like duck sauce, guacamole and wasabi you find champagne to be particularly 'weird'!

biggbenn8: Well, as a chef...

key lime pie filling- the sweet/tart/cum flavoring is fascinating...

cream cheese brownie dough (not a good idea- much to thick, even with body heat)

a nice emulsion can be interesting...

once tried for the hell of it, cooking spray- not fun...dried out too quick and left a bad after taste, as well as being non-environmentally friendly...

shall I list more?

Dag: I've always wanted darker skin so, a light chocolate sauce on me member did the trick! ::) - dag

14x8thck: I was in a resturant and got propositioned asked to the bathroom. And thought what am I going to use for lube. to my surpriseshe came well equipped with butter from the bread basket at her table. Lubed my cock and her ass it was so hot I think I might have lasted 2 minutes with alot of trouble. I came and came buckets. I was 21 then though.

KidBroTrouble: Once I hooked up with a Greek dude who worked in a Greek restaurant and really had a thing for food. He coated my dick with tzaziki before blowing me. When it was time for me to return the favor, I told him I really don't care for the taste of cucumber. No prob. He got a bowl of melitzanosalata out of the fridge and we used that. I like eggplant, so that was fine. I ate it off of his cock, and that's the only time (so far) that I've been able to fully deep throat a larger than average dick.

Reactions: Whoknows992

Dag: [quote author=KidBroTrouble link=board=sex;num=1048405140;start=20#27 date=07/08/03 at 16:54:35]Once I hooked up with a Greek dude who worked in a Greek restaurant and really had a thing for food. He coated my dick with tzaziki before blowing me. When it was time for me to return the favor, I told him I really don't care for the taste of cucumber. No prob. He got a bowl of melitzanosalata out of the fridge and we used that. I like eggplant, so that was fine. I ate it off of his cock, and that's the only time (so far) that I've been able to fully deep throat a larger than average dick.  [/quote]

KidBro, Sounds like you found the magic sauce!! ;)

Trackers: Nene: I know this may sound stupid but "WTF is sake?". It sounds interesting. Please explain.

TopheavyTeen: Sake = Japanese Rice Wine.

Best served Warm

(Nene where are you girl, off with Gig??)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I got together with this girl who worked in the frozen dessert section at my grocery store once. Needless to say, she didn't have much difficulty in convincing me to have COOL WHIP on my cock and balls. ;)

Later, I reciprocated by using it with her pussy, and licked it out slowly. :D

petite_girl: I have some Urban Decay sparkly powder called "Cake". It smells and tastes like cake. I put some on him and went to town. It tasted great..... but the sparkles stayed on his penis :D

China_deSade: 1.licorice strips(roll-ups)

2.chilled banana pudding

3.the juice from fruit such as
oranges,tangerine,and peaches

4.cinnamon and/or brown sugar

headbang8: [quote author=bustyredhead link=board=sex;num=1048405140;start=0#14 date=06/29/03 at 11:31:10](wasabi is) not so bad once you get used to it. I was licking it off before it could get into his hole there, so he wasn't inconvenienced at all. BTW, he asked for weirdest, not favorite! lol

- Nene (Needs To Go Grocery Shopping)[/quote]

Nene, even licking it off is a brave move.  I live in Japan, and love wasabi, but never on its own!

I know from experience.  When I first moved here, I couldn't read the labels on stuff at the convenience store.  The plastic tube of wasabi looked a lot like the plastic tube of spearmint toothpaste and...well, you can guess the rest.

buddy43610: and the winner is..............eggplant...imho! buddy

Tender: [quote author=geo8x6 link=board=sex;num=1048405140;start=20#34 date=09/28/03 at 09:54:09]If we are talking strangest, then that would have to be  BBQ sauce. (don't ask)[/quote]

Geo sweetie, i just HAVE to ask!?
maybe it was the (dont ask) part? ya think?
:)

Inwood: At first I wasn't even going to come into this topic because I thought it was dealing with the hygienically challenged :p.

Can't say that I've ever played with foodstuff when having sex. But some of the posters experiences are food for thought :D.