Dick Cheney

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
well they look more like a swollen nut sack. i highly doubt Cheney is packing just old sagging nuts

We will need a volunteer to go find out.....incidentally, it won't be me checking on him. He has nice eyes and there seems to be something hanging out in his trousers but with all his health problems I'd be worried he'd suddenly drop dead and I'd be blamed (or credited by quite a few)

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe this is the grossest thread on LPSG.

Possibly the grossest, but the most disturbing is the one about which college or NFL player would you like to have sex with. A lot of people picked Aaron Hernandez. OK. He hasn't been convicted but he is in jail awaiting trial on 2 seperate murder charges.
Of course Cheney is responsible for a lot more deaths than that. So, I guess it's a toss up.

Mr23

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Possibly the grossest, but the most disturbing is the one about which college or NFL player would you like to have sex with. A lot of people picked Aaron Hernandez. OK. He hasn't been convicted but he is in jail awaiting trial on 2 seperate murder charges.
Of course Cheney is responsible for a lot more deaths than that. So, I guess it's a toss up.

Omfg, let's not even talk about Aaron, he's the biggest idiot.