Dickersonross

I’ve always considered him the hottest IG model of all time. He didn’t look like anyone else he had this thing behind his eyes it was so sexy!

What happened to him!?
 
I’ve always considered him the hottest IG model of all time. He didn’t look like anyone else he had this thing behind his eyes it was so sexy!

What happened to him!?
had a whirlwind relationship with another fitness influencer Paige Hathaway. he was head over heels calling her wifey and commenting on every post of Paige. only lasted a month. i think Paige got fed up with the clinginess lol. he then suffered some kind of depression, rumours said he got into drugs. he got really fat, has a stupid tattoo under his eye like a tear drop, broke his arm and eventually stayed away from social media for several months.

he now looks like slowly going back in shape. Paige is now pregnant with her new partner.
 
had a whirlwind relationship with another fitness influencer Paige Hathaway. he was head over heels calling her wifey and commenting on every post of Paige. only lasted a month. i think Paige got fed up with the clinginess lol. he then suffered some kind of depression, rumours said he got into drugs. he got really fat, has a stupid tattoo under his eye like a tear drop, broke his arm and eventually stayed away from social media for several months.

he now looks like slowly going back in shape. Paige is now pregnant with her new partner.

He got fat??
 
Mike thurston is his friend . He is so hot .
I know you wrote this back in 2019, but I find it odd that they no longer follow each other. Mike Thurston no longer follows Jamesatkhan either although James does follow Mike.

I may seem too invested in these guys but I used to love it when they took pics together bc they are so hot combined.
 
  • Like
Reactions: manule