CuriousKaidon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I know...another random person asking for help finding a video. It's getting old...

But this one came to me suddenly, a distinct memory of a video on twitter perhaps? Or even on ThisVid of a guy laying on his bed. It was a POV Shot. he wasn't particularly lean or muscular, had little in the way of body hair if I remember right, or maybe it was light blonde.

Anyway, he pulls his dick out of his pajama bottoms and plays with his foreskin for a moment, you can see his red, sensitive tip glistening with precum. And then he pulls his foreskin up over his tip as his dick begins to twitch and spasm from orgasm. Nothing comes out due to him holding onto it tightly, but then he lets go and this massive, audible tidal wave of cum sprays out. It's one immense surge, and it covers most of his stomach and even reaches up to his chest. the rest of his load dribbles out. I don't remember if he moans, or if he breathes shakily.

The background could have been dark, like the video is happening late at night. I know it's a long shot but if anyone does know what video I am talking about, and can post it here. I'd be really appreciative.

Thanks LPSG. Keep being amazing, all of you <3