Dillon Roman

Dillon just posted on X he had surgery for an anal fissure
I'm sorry for him. I hope his health improves and, without judgment, he makes better choices in life!

Everyone has setbacks in life, but we must learn from our mistakes and choose what's best for our health.
 
  • Like
Reactions: spmot13
I'm sorry for him. I hope his health improves and, without judgment, he makes better choices in life!

Everyone has setbacks in life, but we must learn from our mistakes and choose what's best for our health.
I have absolutely zero sympathy this is the consequences of living the lifestyle he wants and as they say "you reap what you sow". Lets hope he starts prioritising his health.
 
I have absolutely zero sympathy this is the consequences of living the lifestyle he wants and as they say "you reap what you sow". Lets hope he starts prioritising his health.

Let's hope for *your* sake that you won't make any mistakes or have any mishaps in your life...because I too will have absolutely zero sympathy (for you) this is the consequences of living the lifestyle (you) want and as they say "you reap what you sow."

Ain't life (and the human experience) grand when no one gives a sh*t and has zero empathy for each other?

lol, smh
 
Let's hope for *your* sake that you won't make any mistakes or have any mishaps in your life...because I too will have absolutely zero sympathy (for you) this is the consequences of living the lifestyle (you) want and as they say "you reap what you sow."

Ain't life (and the human experience) grand when no one gives a sh*t and has zero empathy for each other?

lol, smh
There is no "mistake", his whole Raison Detre is taking massive cocks, rough sex, multiple hung dicks in a group meet, double penetration. This was going to happen given the way he leads his life. You're acting like its somehow a simple accident and hes not to blame for his actions a simple "mishap". I used to watch dillon alot until I felt some of the videos he was putting out he seemed like he was on stuff and I find that abhorrent and he was clearly pushing his bodies limits, there is only so much connective tissues can take when it getting fucking smashed by massive cocks. Hes already saying hes gunna be back at it soon, he's clearly not leared his lesson and the corrective surgery hes needed will of weakened his inside now so he clearly has no plans to look after himself.
 
There is no "mistake", his whole Raison Detre is taking massive cocks, rough sex, multiple hung dicks in a group meet, double penetration. This was going to happen given the way he leads his life. You're acting like its somehow a simple accident and hes not to blame for his actions a simple "mishap". I used to watch dillon alot until I felt some of the videos he was putting out he seemed like he was on stuff and I find that abhorrent and he was clearly pushing his bodies limits, there is only so much connective tissues can take when it getting fucking smashed by massive cocks. Hes already saying hes gunna be back at it soon, he's clearly not leared his lesson and the corrective surgery hes needed will of weakened his inside now so he clearly has no plans to look after himself.

Of course, there is no "mistake". It's almost always never "mistakes," only consequences when bad things happen to others. Like in the 1980's when gay men were dying in mass and Ronald Reagan and his kinds were... "it's the consequence of their sinful lifestyles." History doesn't repeat but it often rhymes. Similar dialog is being banter around with the current administration regarding the plight of others.

For everyone's sake (mine too)... being perfect is the only way to go, lol

Because if we're not, then others will conclude that there was no "mistake" or "mishap"... just consequences for being stupid.
 
Of course, there is no "mistake". It's almost always never "mistakes," only consequences when bad things happen to others. Like in the 1980's when gay men were dying in mass and Ronald Reagan and his kinds were... "it's the consequence of their sinful lifestyles." History doesn't repeat but it often rhymes. Similar dialog is being banter around with the current administration regarding the plight of others.

For everyone's sake (mine too)... being perfect is the only way to go, lol

Because if we're not, then others will conclude that there was no "mistake" or "mishap"... just consequences for being stupid.
The history of the aids epidemic is something im rather passionate about and i fully agree with you in relation to the Ronald Reagan comment he didn't give two shits until it stated affecting the straight community. However agian gay men at the time were also not helping the selves to an extent. Many within the community like one of my hero's Larry Kramer warned gay men that needed to slow down stay out the bath houses and they hated him for it ect same with bill kraus who tried to have the bath houses shut but gay men simply didnt wanna give up there sex lives even if it meant staying alive.
 
I partially agree with you both. @Northerner2023 and @kokopelli96

Surely nobody is perfect and I said it before in my comment, but I also cited we need to learn with mistakes. He is a sex worker and I understand that, but I think he pushes his limits a lot and this would be happen, sooner or later. Of course I don´t wish this for him, however actions have consequences and he is facing them.

Personally, I think he should retire and find another job. He's still young and can more easily make a career transition. He's clearly in a toxic, vicious cycle.

There are other sex workers who show better care for their health. I don't know if, because he's young, he thought he could keep up this frenetic pace, but his body clearly shows that he can't.

A gorgeous young man. Quite beautiful face. I feel sorry for him and pray that he finds the mental clarity to end this cycle, for his own good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kokopelli96
The history of the aids epidemic is something im rather passionate about and i fully agree with you in relation to the Ronald Reagan comment he didn't give two shits until it stated affecting the straight community. However agian gay men at the time were also not helping the selves to an extent. Many within the community like one of my hero's Larry Kramer warned gay men that needed to slow down stay out the bath houses and they hated him for it ect same with bill kraus who tried to have the bath houses shut but gay men simply didnt wanna give up there sex lives even if it meant staying alive.
all this yap and yet i saw u in another thread talking about stuff being "woke" and how the uk is this and that, the jokes just write themselves - u are happy enough to moan about this and that being woke, but do u know the right wing think that everything gay is woke, especially shite like aids.
 
  • Like
Reactions: k-dash
all this yap and yet i saw u in another thread talking about stuff being "woke" and how the uk is this and that, the jokes just write themselves - u are happy enough to moan about this and that being woke, but do u know the right wing think that everything gay is woke, especially shite like aids.
Non of that made sense....
 
apparently hes been working at this drag cabaret bar for a while now, i was wondering what he was doing during his hiatus. he works with austin avery there, not as a drag queen though.View attachment 190018191View attachment 190018211
I think this is better for him.

I think he could transition into a burlesque or comic artist. Austin Avery has always enjoyed wearing lingerie; he's never hidden it.

I think Austin Avery and Michael Boston could be good friends for him. I think his focus should be on his health right now. Maybe they can be comic or burlesque dancers. Michael is a trained dancer, quite talented.
 
I think this is better for him.

I think he could transition into a burlesque or comic artist. Austin Avery has always enjoyed wearing lingerie; he's never hidden it.

I think Austin Avery and Michael Boston could be good friends for him. I think his focus should be on his health right now. Maybe they can be comic or burlesque dancers. Michael is a trained dancer, quite talented.
Completely agree
 
  • Love
Reactions: Southeasterner
Yeah going off this hes always going to be a bottom however considering his extreme medical complications he's spoke about from bottoming he's probably been advised to avoid bottoming, but I guess he's got bulls go paid so he's trying to top lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: yass954 and 3vil3y3
Yeah going off this hes always going to be a bottom however considering his extreme medical complications he's spoke about from bottoming he's probably been advised to avoid bottoming, but I guess he's got bulls go paid so he's trying to top lol
What complications has he got?