Dima zinchenko

WhiteLover

Cherished Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The guy is also a roommate of Vince ********* and Provocame whilst they were busy doing god knows what in dubai yet for some reasons he is still able to keep himself clean and no real naughty stuff of his leaked online yet. As far as I know....

mineaminea

Superior Member
Media
The guy is also a roommate of Vince ********* and Provocame whilst they were busy doing god knows what in dubai yet for some reasons he is still able to keep himself clean and no real naughty stuff of his leaked online yet. As far as I know....

V/i/n/c/e A or V/i/n/c/e S.? Anyway, I figured Provocame was doing something for money after those alleged shots of him surfaced where he taking a selfie of himself with his underwear down and his hole showing while sitting on a bed. I think most of us came to the same conclusion with Dima as well in another thread.

Reactions: Ikeaddict

WhiteLover

Cherished Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
V/i/n/c/e A or V/i/n/c/e S.? Anyway, I figured Provocame was doing something for money after those alleged shots of him surfaced where he taking a selfie of himself with his underwear down and his hole showing while sitting on a bed. I think most of us came to the same conclusion with Dima as well in another thread.
Vince/Vincent A or however he spells his name.

Donky37

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When he was posting mirror selfies, he used to have a Polaroid of a girl between his phone and the invisible case. Probably his girlfriend

Reactions: SebastianBa