D D_Judean_Dees_Guys Account Disabled Media: 0 Joined Apr 16, 2013 Posts 46 Media 0 Likes 0 Points 41 D_Judean_Dees_Guys, Apr 22, 2013 #1 Do you like dirty talk? If so, what kind do you like? For me, it's very erotic and arousing to hear my wife talk dirty to me (telling me what she's going to do to me, what she wants me to do to her). How explicit do you like to get?
Do you like dirty talk? If so, what kind do you like? For me, it's very erotic and arousing to hear my wife talk dirty to me (telling me what she's going to do to me, what she wants me to do to her). How explicit do you like to get?
Twistbarbie Sexy Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 8 Joined Nov 8, 2009 Posts 583 Media 8 Likes 37 Points 263 Location UK Verification View Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Gender Female Twistbarbie, Apr 22, 2013 #2 short n'sweet and graphic I don't want a story. But it has to be a mutual lizard brain attraction for it to work for me otherwise I WILL get the giggles.
short n'sweet and graphic I don't want a story. But it has to be a mutual lizard brain attraction for it to work for me otherwise I WILL get the giggles.
Betty_Cocker Superior Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 0 Joined Nov 27, 2012 Posts 3,309 Media 0 Likes 8,523 Points 493 Location United States Verification View Betty_Cocker, Apr 23, 2013 #3 I like it only if it comes natural..... and sometimes I can get rather raunchy...other times I may be too busy using my mouth for other things. But agree with the poster above me... It is not story time.
I like it only if it comes natural..... and sometimes I can get rather raunchy...other times I may be too busy using my mouth for other things. But agree with the poster above me... It is not story time.
D deleted742580 Guest deleted742580, Apr 23, 2013 #4 depends on mood, depends on person, depends on timing. But generally adult talk spices up sex life. I persoanlly love it.
depends on mood, depends on person, depends on timing. But generally adult talk spices up sex life. I persoanlly love it.
D D_Judean_Dees_Guys Account Disabled Media: 0 Joined Apr 16, 2013 Posts 46 Media 0 Likes 0 Points 41 D_Judean_Dees_Guys, Apr 24, 2013 #5 Thanks for all the comments so far.