Divine intervention behind the wheel

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spoiled Princess, I mostly agreed with you about car fumes.....and still you go do this:

Vatican issues "10 Commandments" for motorists

"A 36-page document called "Guidelines for the Pastoral Care of the Road" contains 10 Commandments covering everything from road rage, respecting pedestrians, keeping a car in good shape and avoiding rude gestures while behind the wheel."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!:eek:

Actually, I drive very little.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spoiled Princess, I mostly agreed with you about car fumes.....and still you go do this:

Vatican issues "10 Commandments" for motorists

"A 36-page document called "Guidelines for the Pastoral Care of the Road" contains 10 Commandments covering everything from road rage, respecting pedestrians, keeping a car in good shape and avoiding rude gestures while behind the wheel."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!:eek:

Actually, I drive very little.

I misinterpreted the thread title and it reminded me of a true story that happened to me.

When I was in college, I had and older Monte Carlo. It was a 76 and the year was about 88. One day, I was taking a left turn and unknown to me this guy game out of nowhere. My car horn went off and I reacted quickly and the other guy heard it and reacted quickly. No accident occurred and no one was hurt. I seriously thought is was divine intervention while driving.

After that day though, just about every time I took a left turn, my horn went off. I ended up having to disconnect it.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
As a Catholic, I worry that things such as these coming from the Vatican will only serve to make us less "mainstream" in this country.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just wondering if they'd say something about people who talk on their cell phones while driving..:mad:

HANG UP AND DRIVE, PEOPLE!!!!

(ok, that's a pet peeve of mine)