Photo Djnotdiscjockey dj david ig

LuttleOne

Worshipped Member
Media
The only picture you’ve even posted has been from years ago, so why you actin up? For 3 pages y’all keep talking. Like okayyyyy. He’s changed and you’re jealous. We get it.

Of course we are jealous? That must be it?! :scream:

You are aware a forum is about discussion. This isn't specifically a picture posting area?

Reactions: vaudevillain

LuttleOne

Worshipped Member
Media
There were about 4 different old images but he scrubbed them from the internet, that one image was only still here because it was uploaded through this site. Everything about him is false.

marvin6543

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s crazy how he somehow shrunk his oblong head. I know there’s surgery out there but that’s crazy that it would work that convincingly

He just added more hair...transplant or toupee.

making the forehead “smaller”

hisiff maji

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He just added more hair...transplant or toupee.

making the forehead “smaller”
I’m not talking about his hairline, which he did do. I’m talking about the sides and the shape of head. Look at the older photo and the new one, in the new one you can draw an almost straight line from his jawline up past his hair. He must’ve had his jawline expanded slightly to match, which is mind blowing to me.

marvin6543

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m not talking about his hairline, which he did do. I’m talking about the sides and the shape of head. Look at the older photo and the new one, in the new one you can draw an almost straight line from his jawline up past his hair. He must’ve had his jawline expanded slightly to match, which is mind blowing to me.

Nope

It's just more hair

More hair = No receding Hairline = Smaller forehead

BlueFlame

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nope

It's just more hair

More hair = No receding Hairline = Smaller forehead

Yeah hair transplant definitely. Hairline and on the sides as well to make his face more U shaped.

Hair dye definitely and his brows and facial hair. He did something weird with his brows like he pencils it in.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MODERATOR NOTICE

Hi Guys: Review of numerous Reports received indicate that another thread has gone off the rails.

As a result of a thread review, more than 2 pages of content has been deleted. Several posts were deleted that alleged certain behaviors about the performer, yet no proof was provided.

That is considered a False allegation, and Members can lose their posting privileges for posting such content. We certainly don't want that!

If you are not a fan of the subject of this thread, please don't post here. Such negativity ruins the thread for those who are fans of his.

Please understand that future posts made without providing evidence or proof will not be tolerated.

Please be mindful of posting in accordance with LPSG's Terms and Rules.

Here's the
link: Terms of Service and Rules.

Let's get this thread back on track for those who like this person.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

MisterB