Do guys like..

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i used to like the racing stripe or whatever u wana call it, like1 inch wide, right above it, but i really love the totally clean shaved, and pretty much every guy i can think of that i know at least, is the same way, clean shaved, so hot

KellyMilk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I currently have it hairy, not very very much, but still enough and I'm not used to it. It looks sexy though.

I'm just back from a 7 day vacation and I'm tired, so will have to trim it later.

xxxsarahuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mine is normally shaved. The main reason is I prefer the look and feel of that, but also, so does my bf

B_josh762

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I prefer the little nicely trimmed landing strip just because I love to eat pussy but as long as it is trimmed I am fine with that also. I don't on the other hand ask the woman to do either. Since it is her body I think she should do what she likes and what she is comfortable with. As long as it is kept clean my tongue goes in between.

jetgrindeggy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure what my favorite hairstyle is, but I know of the lucky four I've been privy to (trimmed close but not shaved, totally bald, shaved with a small tuft at the top, and full bush around the vagina with the area above shaved) completely shaved is my least favorite.