Do tall guys like short guys?

ethan122592

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do tall or muscular guys actually like short and skinny guys?

I’m 19, 5’1, 100 lbs and guys over 6’3, especially muscular ones with big hands who love talking abt lifting me, turn me tf on. Is it the same for y’all?

Oh, and if you fit the description, don’t be afraid to hmu with pics

D

deleted20284931

I'm short, about 167 cm. I don't really know the preferences of tall guys, but in any case I love tall ones.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes! Several at my workplace I'd love to put in my backpack and take home to play with. Wouldn't hurt a hair on their pretty little heads. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat now hoping to win the affection of the cutest little bearded, auburn-haired guy I ever seen. He and I exchanged compliments on each other's facial hair the other day. He don't know it, but I could go bonkers over him.

ethan122592

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes! Several at my workplace I'd love to put in my backpack and take home to play with. Wouldn't hurt a hair on their pretty little heads. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat now hoping to win the affection of the cutest little bearded, auburn-haired guy I ever seen. He and I exchanged compliments on each other's facial hair the other day. He don't know it, but I could go bonkers over him.
how tall are you? are you miscular?

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m not like most guys I guess. I’m short myself but I don’t have this extreme love for big tall dudes. Yah I find them attractive but I prefer under 6 feet. 5’6 to 5’9 is perfect for me especially if they are beefy,

Reactions: Mr. Tumnas

dogstar101

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a thing for short guys. I am 188cm. For me most of the room is shorter but if you are 165cm or less then that is where I find myself imagining picking you up, kissing you with such passion that you are left breathless before lowering you back down to the ground.

Reactions: Hungvers18

Gucci Bottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
as a 5'2 bottom, i've noticed quite clearly that i attract tall guys. even when i don't care that much about the height of my partner (at my height, practically everyone is gonna be taller than me anyway), for some reason all the boyfriends that i've had have been tall, being them who made the first move.

Reactions: Mr. Tumnas

ethan122592

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a thing for short guys. I am 188cm. For me most of the room is shorter but if you are 165cm or less then that is where I find myself imagining picking you up, kissing you with such passion that you are left breathless before lowering you back down to the ground.
i’m 156 cm