Do You Assume Men Wearing A Jockstrap At The Gym Are Gay?

jockinajock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What about a black 2xist jock?
If I saw you in the gym locker room in a black 2xist jockstrap I would probably assume you're gay. While black and white are more traditional jock colors, 2xist also makes underwear, which by default makes it a bit more of a fashion jock than an athletic jock. If the goal is to play it straight, then stick with athletic brands for jockstraps, like Duke, McDavid, Shock Doctor, Under Armour, Nike, etc. Any brand outside of the sports realm is immediately questionable. At least, that's my take.

Reactions: IsaiahGreen

noew34

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
If I saw you in the gym locker room in a black 2xist jockstrap I would probably assume you're gay. While black and white are more traditional jock colors, 2xist also makes underwear, which by default makes it a bit more of a fashion jock than an athletic jock. If the goal is to play it straight, then stick with athletic brands for jockstraps, like Duke, McDavid, Shock Doctor, Under Armour, Nike, etc. Any brand outside of the sports realm is immediately questionable. At least, that's my take.
Curious What about say black or white 2xist briefs or should those be like nike adidas etc also for the gym?

jockinajock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Curious What about say black or white 2xist briefs or should those be like nike adidas etc also for the gym?
Briefs are fine almost irregardless. The exceptions are Andrew Christian and similar - definitely gay.

jockinajock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

suter82

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Brand and style makes a lot in having a more or less gay looking.

for me a fashion jockstrap is more gayish than a sport one.

the brands like AC, CK, aussiembum, etc are more gay than under armour, mcDavid, bike, etc

anyway I am a big fan of jockstraps and love the sport ones, white and thick waistband so definetely not a fixed rule

Reactions: jockinajock
D

deleted5883101

The only time I’ve seen a jockstrap worn at the gym outside HS school sport was at planet fitness a couple years ago. He had a fit dad bod. When I peeked, he was pulling them off and revealed a 7 inch softie with a large gauge PA on the end of it. It made my heart skip a beat and I got caught staring lol! He had a pride band tat on his forearm so he must have been gay. I often wonder if he is a member here!

bulgingpkg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A small minority of men at my gym wear a jock and it is usually a traditional jock, almost always white, occasionally black or red. I do not assume they are gay, but I do assume they have exhibitionist tendancies. Because a jock isn't really necessary any more.
I am surprised by the number of men who wear loose boxers with no tight underwear, and among those, many wear multiple layers of boxers and basketball shorts.
tumblr_pispygf3gB1vs0gga_250.jpg

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Brand and style makes a lot in having a more or less gay looking.

for me a fashion jockstrap is more gayish than a sport one.

the brands like AC, CK, aussiembum, etc are more gay than under armour, mcDavid, bike, etc

anyway I am a big fan of jockstraps and love the sport ones, white and thick waistband so definetely not a fixed rule
Yeah, if I see the NastyPig logo anywhere, Im like "I see you!"

Reactions: cedarizzo

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have never considered jockstraps to be "gay". That is like a lot of the stupid thinking from the 1970s.

In my high school there was a pretty but stupid girl, who would often look at something, and, utter, "That's kind of gay. Don't you think so?" This intellectual titan married an ardent bible-thumping, gun-toting republican went on to have three daughters, all of whom now identify as non-binary.

They refer to their parents as "republic*nts". Wifey no longer asks whether something is kind of gay. She runs off, when we ask which pronouns her children use, so that we can do the same.

Reactions: w355291