Do you ever feel pressured to share your size ?

lonlonepona

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Hey

For other well endowed guys, do you ever feel pressured to share your size ? I don’t even mean directly pressured too. I’m just under 8” soft and around 9.5” hard, but I didn’t do anything in particular to have that. It feels like a privilege to have and since learning others appreciate it, that I should share it more. Because it’s basically all luck I feel a little selfish not letting others feel good from it. Within reason of course, I don’t fully act on this, but I do feel like it’s something I have without earning it.

I’m wondering if this is a shared experience at all ? I do have a tendency to want to please others outside of this so also thinking it could be a personality quirk too.

lonlonepona

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Opposite problem here. I feel obligated to share size, because most people (men/women) all want bigger. So I feel obligated to share so that we don't become invested and interested only to get disappointed when I don't measure up.
I think if you work hard on yourself you have nothing to worry about. Work out, eat well, have some good hobbies and strong morals. You’ll find someone and deserve them.

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey

For other well endowed guys, do you ever feel pressured to share your size ? I don’t even mean directly pressured too. I’m just under 8” soft and around 9.5” hard, but I didn’t do anything in particular to have that. It feels like a privilege to have and since learning others appreciate it, that I should share it more. Because it’s basically all luck I feel a little selfish not letting others feel good from it. Within reason of course, I don’t fully act on this, but I do feel like it’s something I have without earning it.

I’m wondering if this is a shared experience at all ? I do have a tendency to want to please others outside of this so also thinking it could be a personality quirk too.
You sound like a humble guy who happens to have a big good looking cock!

Reactions: lonlonepona

NerdWithAKnob

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I pretty much keep it entirely to myself. I'm a nerdy guy who isn't super boastful haha. As much as the attention would be kind of fun, surprising people with what I'm working with is really fun too. I do wonder how many people know I'm so thick without me knowing I know though, maybe rumors have spread?

Reactions: lttle1

Josh797

Loved Member
Media
Wilmington (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Opposite problem here. I feel obligated to share size, because most people (men/women) all want bigger. So I feel obligated to share so that we don't become invested and interested only to get disappointed when I don't measure up.
Same here. I feel obligated due to being smaller, and just letting a potential partner know up front.

jjonesdelano

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I feel the same.. the person maybe a size queen and feel obligated to hint I am smaller to not disappoint

JBD_Mikk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've sometimes felt the same, as if I shouldn't waste what's been given to me - but not enough to have casual sex or flaunt it inappropriately (and it's been a few years since I was in a relationship!)

But it did end up bringing me to this site - and I'm not sure I'd be posting pics (or that I'd even have found the site) if I weren't my current size.

• Love
Reactions: smaller1inne

RaskaYu

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey

For other well endowed guys, do you ever feel pressured to share your size ? I don’t even mean directly [...]
Yeah, kind of, I can see how.

But you mean disclosing your size to partners before things escalate in the bedroom (as not all of them will be willing and/or able to manage your endowment...)

Or more in a casual "let's discuss this" approach with friends and trying to unveil those big dick misconceptions and have a nuanced and adult conversation on society's expectations and so.

Or perhaps you didn't have much of a reputation and wish more people to know and talk about it. (This last one can apply to SPH too)