Do you ever "go commando"?

Do you ever "go commando"

• Total voters
D

deleted1334580

yeah wondering why underwear is even necessary if you wipe your ass properly and wash your dick and balls regularly. That said some UW is very sexy on guys......

jockbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know how commando guys stand it. Maybe your body type makes a difference. I'm stocky with pretty big legs. I admit that I like support as a move around throughout the day but I can do without it if I have to. How do commando guys sit? When I'm in boxers or commando I have to reach down and lift my balls when sitting down or they will get pinched between my legs. It would not take long before this would start to draw attention.

Reactions: montagabends

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't know how commando guys stand it. Maybe your body type makes a difference. I'm stocky with pretty big legs. I admit that I like support as a move around throughout the day but I can do without it if I have to. How do commando guys sit? When I'm in boxers or commando I have to reach down and lift my balls when sitting down or they will get pinched between my legs. It would not take long before this would start to draw attention.
If you wear your pants low and the crotch of your pants is low yes you might sit on ur balls!
Not a problem here!
My pants are hitched higher.
My balls and cock hang down my left pant leg.
Feels good and looks VERY good!

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you wear your pants low and the crotch of your pants is low yes you might sit on ur balls!
Not a problem here!
My pants are hitched higher.
My balls and cock hang down my left pant leg.
Feels good and looks VERY good!
Such a stud you are!

Reactions: allmanbud

Almost always when I'm at home lounging on the couch with Chickie. I love the feeling of loose sweatpants in the winter or basketball shorts in the summer while I'm commando.

Reactions: allmanbud