Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hi people.
when jerking of do you like squeezing your cock. which part of your cock do you squeeze? or when ? (when near to cum or beginning of the masturbation)

Acerola

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not a guy, but I do like squeezing a cock with my lady muscles when it's in me. Usually makes the guys want to cum pretty sharpish. :rolleyes:

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
I like to squeeze the head a little then when I'm cumming I squeeze the base of my cock then push the foreskin right over the head with the cum, great feeling if you know what I mean.

you said it just right. thats almost the same way I do it, provides a great sensual feeling. try taking your other hand and squeezing one of your nipples.:smile:

tellme2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love my balls squeezed real hard just as I am about to cum. Sensational orgasm and increased amount of semen

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i like to squeeze the bf's cock while giving him handjobs. he seems to like the base gripped pretty tight, with short slow pull/tugs. almost like a wringing motion.

alter the grip, to mimic vaginal muscle contractions is so much fun. just watching his face flush red when he goes all auto pilot hip pumping is bliss. a squeeze combined with a milking slide; it's almost certain to take him over the edge.

ml

23_24

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i like to squeeze hard just when i feel i'm about to come and then pull down as hard as i can, fantastic orgasm

D_Cam_Cunnon

Experimental Member
Media
I thought squeezing in this case meant something different as in a pussy squeezing my cock haha.

I once dated a stripper - short and petite with HUGE tits. She was all over me in the cab ride home after drinks on our first date. When we had sex I let her have it of course and we finished with her on top. I have NEVER felt anything like what she did at that point to my cock. Right after I came I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock like a vice grip in her attempt to not only milk every drop of my current cumload but the next one as well!

It was a wild experience. I strongly recommend you all find a naughty stripper and have this done to you :p

Big_Al9_5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought squeezing in this case meant something different as in a pussy squeezing my cock haha.

I once dated a stripper - short and petite with HUGE tits. She was all over me in the cab ride home after drinks on our first date. When we had sex I let her have it of course and we finished with her on top. I have NEVER felt anything like what she did at that point to my cock. Right after I came I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock like a vice grip in her attempt to not only milk every drop of my current cumload but the next one as well!

It was a wild experience. I strongly recommend you all find a naughty stripper and have this done to you :p

Oh yeah, strippers have amazing pussy muscles!:eek: Not only can they get you hotter then a tin roof in July but they can f**k like there's no tomorrow!:biggrin1: