Do you scratch your balls

I have ITCHY ITCHY ITCHY balls mostly at night though. It is unexplainable since i was in like gr 5. THEY ITCH! My shaft itches too especially! I have to use a brush to scratch its THAT BAD! One time i couldn't find my ball itching brush and I used the cover of a deodorant stick! It itches so bad! So i scratched it SOOOOO hard and I peeled off like a ton of the skin. It hurt so much for like two days :/.
 
I'm not sure if this is a "straight" thing. However I have noticed lately that straight guys usually scratch at their balls for no reason.
Tonight I was talking to a co-worker and he just scratched himself, it took all my power not to look down at him scratching. I notice a lot of guy's are always adjusting themselves. However I never do that,

My roomie scratches all the time, its like hes jerking off or something or he has crabs or something! All the time, no kidding, unless there are strangers around...
 
I am very open about being gay and I don't hide it from anyone. In my old job I have 5 young man working for me and they all straight. They do it because of the it itches. They all do it in front of me and they don't seem to care about it. I never make any comment and they all knew I saw what they all did. And "NO" I don't make any pass at them. I respected them and they respected me.

captain obvious?
 
I don't do it in public, that's for sure. I have a guy friend that does this, and my wife and some of her friends have asked me over the years, what's up with that??? they think it is so uncool. and some nites he is picking his underwear from behind, out of his crack. I was always going to ask him, and one night I was drunk, and I just said, "are you having a personal problem." he didn't answer but did stop for that one night.
 
You gotta do what you gotta do....
Sometimes when im walking they go in between the legs and need adjusting, I do it wherever whenever if im talking to a teacher (male or female btw), In church (it happens! dont judge lol), or anywhere else....
 
What the hell is wrong with your balls that they itch all the time? Mine never itch. And what weird positions do you get in that you feel so much discomfort you need to adjust? That very rarely happens to me. And if it does, I don't touch myself there in front of others. I have manners I guess.

IDK but it's like a huge pet peeve of mine. My dad is the worst. Jesus christ...his hand never leaves that region. *shudders*
 
my boyfriends always doing something to his balls. scratching them adjusting them or just touching them for the hell of it. the perv =-P