Do you, would you, walk a nudist beach with only an erection on, wanting it to be seen by all? i do.

D

deleted1047683

I couldn’t, to be 100% honest. That’s a level of confidence I could only dream of having. Aside from the fact that I can’t even talk to women as a straight guy because of how insecure I am in person (online too actually) I wouldn’t be able to take my clothes off in front of people I don’t know.

Also, it wouldn’t be long at all before I see a bigger dick on the beach and that really wouldn’t help my body dysmorphia and self esteem issues. To be fair, I haven’t been to a gym now in four years (those pics of me on my profile are old, hence the title “Days gone by”) but even if I still had my old physique I’ll still be too nervous to go to a nudist beach.

crtbike

Legendary Member
Media
Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It was easier than I though to take my clothes s off at a nude beach. I wore speedo under my shorts just in case I could do it. I took off my shorts first and kept n my speedos and when you saw others getting naked, I just eased off my speedos. I immediately got a hardon but I rolled on my stomach till it went down. I was walking with a semi hardon. As I walked it got harder. As I was walking towards the water, guys was reall turning and watching. The water calmed it down, but got hard again walking back to my blanket. At first I was embarrassed, but there was ad other hardons so that put me at ease. I finally walked to the restroom to relieve it and. Had help and that was fun. I am ready to go to the nude beach agan

crtbike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have no problem walking the beach with a stiff dick, on the right beach of course.
I usually wear a G String but if my cock pops out I don't care. View attachment 17214031
After all it is a nude beach. It is hot to see stiff cocks on the beach. We are use to seeing cock. That is one reason you go to a nude beach is to look

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
After all it is a nude beach. It is hot to see stiff cocks on the beach. We are use to seeing cock. That is one reason you go to a nude beach is to look
A nude beach is to relaxe without swimwear. If you go there to watch erections you better go to cruising spots. Most of the visitors are not waiting for them. It's terrible to see guys with hardons while you want to sun bathe in rest.

Reactions: Sexromasex

crtbike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A nude beach is to relaxe without swimwear. If you go there to watch erections you better go to cruising spots. Most of the visitors are not waiting for them. It's terrible to see guys with hardons while you want to sun bathe in rest.
If I get a stiff cock on the beach I turn over on my stomach. If I am walking and get a hardon, I will walk and get in the water if I can until it goes away. I do enjoy nude sunbathing, but just don’t get to do it enough.

crtbike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I definitely would walk around hard for people to see my full potential. At the bath house I used to go to (Pre-COVID) I would walk around with just the towel around my neck and a hard cock. It would help me get blowjobs and fuck haha
I miss getting blowjobs at bath houses. I loved walking around in a towel.

dd_dylan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been to nude beaches where everyone has seemed to be young and attractive, or older but still in great shape, lots of young couples or groups of young people looking to get laid at some point during the holiday.

Even then, the vibe on those beaches still seemed to be to relax and play it cool, you check out the bodies but you don’t react and you don’t pose and draw extra attention to yourself. Getting a deliberate boner in that situation would look kinda desperate.

I’m sure other nude beaches are different, but this is the vibe I actually prefer. Then again my soft cock is probably more impressive than my boner, so I’m probably biased.

Reactions: Sexromasex

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve never been to a nude beach before, but I have heard stories from friends on what sometimes goes on. I really want to go to one tho.

Where are the best nude beaches at? Anywhere in the states or should I look outwards? Gay or straight, doesn’t matter lol.

Thanks advance

FLScott72

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I go to a nude beach in New Jersey, USA a few times each summer. I've seen an erection a few times on others but it's rare. I have been accused of having an erection a few times but it wasn't, I just have a 6 to 7 inch flaccid that some think is erect.

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I go to a nude beach in New Jersey, USA a few times each summer. I've seen an erection a few times on others but it's rare. I have been accused of having an erection a few times but it wasn't, I just have a 6 to 7 inch flaccid that some think is erect.

Next time just dick slap them lol

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have only seen a few erections at Wellington's Breaker Bay. This was some years ago when the beach was more popular than today. Mind you with the way Covid 19 is working more people will have time on their hands soon. The first time was about 1995 on a hot morning in the normal working day. The Beach was deserted, or rather it seemed deserted, save for an elderly man who had appointed himself the guardian of the beach. I went through a natural arch and discovered hidden from view was a couple of young people cavorting in the surf, the young man with a large erection. I thought how long it would be before he who had the binoculars would discover something going on. Not long as it turned out, and he lept from his vantage point and like someone possessed confronted the astonished couple who left after that. So a big drama over nothing. No one was being harmed and no one was around. I did think of saying something, but what do you say. Some months after that incident I was by myself and a fellow decided to walk back and forward in front of me with an erection. That was the only time I was worried. Around the same era, towards 5pm, each day, should it be still hot, a group would set off from the carpark and make their way half way along where they put up a wind shelter. The one male was naked with an erection, not that impressive I must say. This was a group connected to the sex scene in Wellington.

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Behind the shelter there would be public sex. I never investigated and took the information "as read". It turned out later I did know "F" the naked male. The family were from Hungary originally and owned two massage parlours in Wellington, one of these also functioned as the San Francisco bathhouse where "F" was the manager. San Fran had a full sized swimming pool in the basement, sauna and hot tub. And popular as well late at night. Nudity was expected downstairs. The massage part was upstairs, through which you had to go. Again with the benefit of hindsight the tough looking young men hanging around playing pool were pimps. The bizarrest incident at Breaker Bay was not actually that involving "F", but with "G" popping up like a meercat in the lupins with an erection, keeping his face hidden trying to get my attention around the same time. I happened to get annoyed and went over to ask this fellow to kindly stop. Imagine my surprise when I found out who it was. Someone I had worked with. Anyway total shock. He fled down the beach naked with a towel covering his head, something that a number of nudists coming the other way found quite strange.

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View

I just laugh at them when they think that my dick is hard when it is not.

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I just laugh at them when they think that my dick is hard when it is not.

LOL, well yours is pretty obvious when it’s hard @punk9. I don’t think you have even one pic in your collection in a flaccid state!
I remember being about 20 and seeing a long hanging true donkey dick in the locker room ...... after seeing several times I learned the guy had a hardon. This is when I first realized that all guys don’t point due north when hard (especially as they age) LOL.