Dobbyiam

Dobby is a whole energy/mood for the entire 41 minutes, its easier to watch the video than post the entire video in screen caps :joy:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
Dobby is a whole energy/mood for the entire 41 minutes, its easier to watch the video than post the entire video in screen caps :joy:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Dobby is a perfect blend of funny, weird and sexy. I would marry him
 
It made perfect sense. They can see who asks the questions. it's not anonymous so asking that inappropriate question Dobby would have blocked them :yum

Oh I see. You didnt make your post a reply to the previous one, so there was no context to it. Also, I've said cheeky things to him via Q&A, which he's published but he hasn't blocked me. He seems pretty chilled