Does anyone use condom anymore???

As soon as porn started going "bareback", I knew condom's days were limited in the gay community. As soon as PREP was a thing, I knew it had killed the vast majority of worries and decimated condom use.

Perfectly hot scenes are now "totally ruined" because of a condom. *shrug* what can you do but stick to your convictions and stay safe. It unfortunately will make you lose many opportunities yeah.
 
As soon as porn started going "bareback", I knew condom's days were limited in the gay community. As soon as PREP was a thing, I knew it had killed the vast majority of worries and decimated condom use.

Perfectly hot scenes are now "totally ruined" because of a condom. *shrug* what can you do but stick to your convictions and stay safe. It unfortunately will make you lose many opportunities yeah.
Hmm...interesting porn point of view . And i knew the prep part was gonna prop up . But Prep doesnt shield syphilis, chlamydia and thousands of other STDs! Moreover, the spit mixed with cum, lube n god knows what thats been accumulated inside a gaping hole
 
As a virgin bottom…. Why would the bottom really care? I want to get fucked, and my main goal would be the pleasure of my partner.. as the bottom, in my opinion, the plate comes from my partner WANTING me, holding my hips, touching my ass, pushing me into the bed, etc… if he wants to have sex with me with a condom… I’m going to let him because it affects the him much more than the me.. am I wrong? If he’s ok with it. Put a condom on and have at it. Taking away some of the stress would also seem to make the entire thing better as well…. I assume I’m just being naive.


All that said… I find a cock wrapped in a condom kinda of turn on. So… wrap that baby up and have some fun.
 
Condoms have become a dealbreaker for a lot of guys. One of my primary reasons for going on PrEP was to increase my number of potential hookups. I’m vers and, if given a choice between equally attractive guys, one of whom wanted a condom and the other wanted to bareback, I would pick raw every time.
 
This!! I agree totally! I feel like raw creates a mood that can’t be matched! It makes me hornier and I just don’t like being plowed with a condom… I want the juices from that cock inside me… it’s the whole reason I went on prep…
 
I think it's pretty amazing that we have PrEP, but it feels like people act like it'll protect them from all the other STIs out there. I also think we generally take for granted that there are treatments for most of the rest, and that cavalier attitude is contributing to the rise in STI cases as well as drug resistance in treatable STIs.

I'm not interested in sex without condoms, and if that shrinks my pool of potential hookups, then I'll just have to be content being a big fish in a small pond.
 
I think it's pretty amazing that we have PrEP, but it feels like people act like it'll protect them from all the other STIs out there. I also think we generally take for granted that there are treatments for most of the rest, and that cavalier attitude is contributing to the rise in STI cases as well as drug resistance in treatable STIs.

I'm not interested in sex without condoms, and if that shrinks my pool of potential hookups, then I'll just have to be content being a big fish in a small pond.
More power to ya
 
Its becoming increasingly hard to have safe sex. Im a top and all the bttms everywhere want raw "load". I have missed out on so many hot bttms that we both were into each other but the condom was the dealbreaker!
Hey, nice nickname!
I am in the exact same situation. I always use condoms when I have sex. A very useful thing is writing it clearly on your profile, so that guys don't even contact you if they only want bareback, and you don't feel too bad for missing out. And it's always important to remark the thing when you're chatting on Grindr, to make sure that they know it's a hard limit.

One of the biggest turn offs for me is spending 10 minutes discussing prep when I'm about to fuck (after having discussed it a lot before), or having a guy "beg" to drop the condom. Or, even worse, you start having (protected) sex with a guy, you put the tip of the dick inside, you're ready to go deeper... And at that moment, all of a sudden he gives you the ultimatum of "either bareback, or no more sex".

When I was younger, I caved in and took out the condom, and regretted it afterwards. Lately, instead, I've accepted their offer. "Ok, no more sex then, I guess. You can get dressed and leave".
 
I haven't used a condom in many years; can't even remember the last time. The reason I don't have fear, other than the fact that I gave up hooking up years ago, is because I realized long ago just how easy contracting an STI can be: I got syphilis from receiving a blowjob. I'd say the number of guys who want oral sex, whether giving or receiving, to involve condoms is close to zero.

That aside, if I understand correctly, if someone has an STI but no symptoms (i.e., they don't have blisters or discharge), the odds of spreading it are lower. Obviously, if the guy who gave me syphilis had a chancre in his throat, I wouldn't have known.

All that said, if a guy wanted to wear a condom to fuck me, I'd be okay with it, even if I do love taking loads. Unless a guy is a total top and absolutely cannot get pleasure while wearing a condom, I think it's silly for it to be a dealbreaker.
 
Just look at my username. I'm a cum whore. If a guy fucks me safe, I'll still finger his load from the condom up my ass. Thankfully, most guys I play with want bareback. I don't even require raw; they just don't tend to use condoms anyways.
 
Hard to say, I'm on prep but sometimes happens to me a sex with condom,however, it's kinda hard to forget the filling of a guy creampie me after hard deep fuck so it's not always fun with condom on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted24567951
I’m only interested in BB/Raw. Nothing beats it—physically or psychologically.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kdubb
People say … I’ll do it raw / bare and if catch anything .. oh well..
then say they gonna die from it they will say oh well..


I kind of agree with this attitude … a friend of mine used condoms religiously.. ( not with me .. he wanted to fuck me but wouldn’t do it without a condom)
One night he is fucking this guy and the condom breaks or something.. and he lived in fear for weeks until the third test showed he was poz for hiv .. the guy told him he was hiv poz .. but he figured he’d be safe if using a condom..


So no matter how much you try to be safe there’s only one sure way to be safe and that’s never have sex .

A friend of mine has never had a blowjob and never been fucked by a real cock or ever fucked anyone.. he was paranoid over hiv and other diseases/stds out there he began using toys .. and he had about 3 long thin boxes full of dildos and mmasturbators and anal beads ..


He called me one time years ago said he bought one of those machines that fuck you and he loves it..

The last dildo I saw him have was on made of a fist.. it was round and long as it went so far up an arm ..


He tells me he is lose enough he prob could take two fists in his ass ..


So I never use condoms ( one guy as I said used one on me and had bad experience with it .. so it’s bareback or nothing.. and I’ve topped and bottomed for more dicks than I can count and don’t reflect it at all…


If I did catch something and it was going to kill me.. all I can say is I’ve had a lot of fun
 
Never have, never will. Every sexual partner I've had didn't use one & I was always more than fine with that. Being versatile, I never used condoms with the guys I fucked. My lover of over 20 years pulled one out of his wallet during our first fuck and I knocked it out of his hand. We've had raw flip flop sex ever since.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tanner Bryant