Does It Bother You?

Bourbon34f

Loved Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Posts
177
Media
3
Likes
711
Points
263
Location
Tennessee (United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gender
Male
I’m 100% straight.

No doubt about it.

Has another dude played with my junk?

Yeah, years ago in mfm before I learned to lay the boundaries up front.

But geezus H Christ...

Y do gay and bi guys feel it’s their damn given right to openly approach someone regarding sex acts, irregardless of the lack of interest by the recipient.

Yes

I have pics posted.

But that does not mean I am willing to accept any lines or approaches, repeatedly at times, from someone of the same sex.

I guess now that this site is mostly gay, it’s to be expected.

And no, I’m not just trying to play hard to get...

So....

You other straight dudes...

Annoying or what?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gj816 and Hatt_101
Internet gay, good one.

No it doesn't bother me when guys hit on me DM or otherwise. I'm used to it. It was happening to me before I joined this site.
I just let them no I'm not interested in having sex with them.
But suppose they never visited our albums?

I know it gets old. But consider it a compliment. They like what they see. It's their fantasy. And they can fantasize and jack off to my pics all they want. It doesn't really affect me that way. I'm not going to be sexting them while they do it.
 
no, it really doesn't 'bother me' because I'm not looking anything, so i don't have any criteria. Meaning, if a gal sent me an email, I'd be cool with it---but wasn't 'looking for her'.....and if a guys sends me a email I just decline polity-- I don't want to be angry at anyone for reaching out to me, regardless of their reason. And, I don't have pix on my profile, either, by the way. I accept it as something that happens on the internet, and being part of any forum.
God Bless you if that is the biggest problem in your life.
 
Dude, you do realize you’re on a site about big dicks? And you’ve posted some pics of yours. If someone comments, or makes an offer, roll with it, and take it for what it’s worth. A simple “thanks, but no thanks” is all it takes. No need to get all worked up. Otherwise, you probably shouldn’t have your pics posted.

My two cents.
 
It used to bother me / annoy me when anyone made comments about me at all, but sites like this Make me feel better about my body. Guess that's just me, but you are on the internet posting pictures of yourself on public forms and such. You're going to get comments/Dms from everyone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gj816