Does the missionary position feel better with men or women?

neogaf1000

Sexy Member
Media
Is there a difference in pleasure when you have missionary sex with men or women? Which hole gives better pleasure when you're doing missionary?

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Face to face is the best fucking, man or woman. I like looking in the eyes of my partner. Eye contact, some sexy (or filthy) talk, licking and kissing... more filthy talk... eye contact... well, you get the idea.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
^^
Face to face is the best fucking, man or woman. I like looking in the eyes of my partner. Eye contact, some sexy (or filthy) talk, licking and kissing... more filthy talk... eye contact... well, you get the idea.

^^THIS!!

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

I agree. Regardless of man or woman, I love watching their eyes roll back as I slide deep inside.

Pumpme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would like to be on my back the first time a guy fucks me, I want to watch him take me, everything from his thrusting up to and in including the expression on his face as he ejaculates deep in my ass. I want to have his ass in my hands and tell him to his face that my ass loves his cock and needs him to fuck me good. Use my ass to make his cock happy, I'm his slut so show me what I'm good for.

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would like to be on my back the first time a guy fucks me, I want to watch him take me, everything from his thrusting up to and in including the expression on his face as he ejaculates deep in my ass. I want to have his ass in my hands and tell him to his face that my ass loves his cock and needs him to fuck me good. Use my ass to make his cock happy, I'm his slut so show me what I'm good for.
What time should I come over.

Reactions: Antoniooo

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Positioning and stimulation is better with a woman than a man...
I agree, but I love to be jacking a big cock while I'm fucking, so missionary with men is right up there with it.

bi2

Superior Member
Media

I hope you have had your first time since this post.

The first time you make another man cum inside you because of your ass is very strong and powerful sexual feeling. Seeing a man grunt and build up speed and momentum as he fucks you furiously as he nears orgasm and then cumming in you makes you feel like a very proud bottom.

I found myself feeling very flattered and sexy afterwards, then again, thats probably because he creampied my arse and it was dripping out down my leg as I got up.

midwesthubbi72

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Couldn’t have said it better. It’s the connectivity.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I like them both in missonary. Women eye contact,tit play and clit play.
Men eye contact,nipple play and cock stroking. For me bottoms. up so I can control the depth and speed
With women, I enjoy a variety of positions. So naturally I control everything.

With men, I prefer doggy style. However, my partner enjoys missionary as he gets to see my eyes roll back and see me moan, groan and bite my lip when he fucks me, which I had no idea I did. lol. Naturally he is the Dominant Top and controls and gets whatever position he needs and wants to help him cum. Initially I did get shy and embarassed in missionary position that a man could see me whimper and "cry" while he fucked me. However, once learning it turns him on, I now embrace the position and get more pleasure from it.