Doing stuff in the buff?

tallandhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
:booty:Chores I do at home while nude include laundry, vacuuming, watching TV and most others. Especially in morning following a J.O. sesssion I stay unclothed. Also, back porch of home is creek bed, heavily forested so occasionally stride about the back of house with my dong dangling. Sometime listen to radio, read newspaper on back porch naked, so relaxing.

B_Strocketeer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do everything nude at home. I have usually lost my shirt by the time i pull into the garage and lose the pants in the door. From that point on its nude time, hang out, watch tv, eat, sleep, chores, back yard sunning, swimming, gardening, rake leaves, pull weeds, painting, etc, all bare ass. Neighbor was climbing onto his roof and almost caught me and i jumped behind the fence between us and masturbated for 30 minutes while he was on his roof and once he came down i went back to my chores.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I keep a pair of shorts on the door knob in case anyone knocks, I am usually nude by the time I hit the kitchen.Dittoo the apron for cooking (acutally I took and apron and folded it 'under' to hold things from hitting/bumping... Once had an over door swing close and just barely bump my foreskin- hurt for weeks- ouch!

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
I keep a pair of shorts on the door knob in case anyone knocks, I am usually nude by the time I hit the kitchen.Dittoo the apron for cooking (acutally I took and apron and folded it 'under' to hold things from hitting/bumping... Once had an over door swing close and just barely bump my foreskin- hurt for weeks- ouch!

How can it hurt for weeks, if the oven door just barely bumped your foreskin? Good thinking with the apron though. So, when your family comes down for breakfast, do they see you in all your glory? You said u put shorts on your door knob in case anyone knocks, so you live with pple, your family.

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately, I can't do the buff thing full time anymore, as I am currently staying with family. When I had my own place in the military, I'd clean and just hang out nude in my free time. I would also play World of Warcraft in the buff. Yeah, everyone in my unit knew I'd be naked in my room and it was no secret, but they knocked on my door just in case. How does swimming nude feel? Feels great. I can't even put into words how free it feels to enjoy a dip in a pool, lake, river, etc. with nothing on. The only concern I have ever had doing so was while skinnydipping at the lake near home. I was afraid that a fish would come up and try to eat my worm.